[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

Jack looked at the monster.

"Its my turn. I draw!" he said, looking at his card.

"I activate Myscial Space Typhoon on your face-down! Then I Special Summon Vice Dragon and Normal Summon Plaguespreader Zombie! Now, Synchro Summon!

*insert summoning sequence here*

"The ruler's shouts echo throughout! Hammer of Victory, shatter the very earth! Synchro Summon! Flap your wings, Explode Wing Dragon!"

"Now, Explode Wing Dragon, direct attack! I set 2 cards and end my turn."

Hand: 1

S/T: 2

Monsters: 1

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryoku Then Said "Draw!" as he Drawed His Card "I then Activate 'Premature Burial' To Bring My Fairy Back, Then I Summon 'Scarlet Ascendance - Insane Archfiend' And Tune them Together..."

"Scarlet Devil Among Us, Lend me your Hand and Help us With The End of All, Synchro Summon! Defend Us All! 'Scarlet Ascendance - Scarlet End Guard'!"

"I then Activate 'Dark Eye of the End' Removing the 2 Monsters in my Graveyard, as well as 'Messenger of the End' and 'Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Assailant' from My Deck, Then I Remove 'Call of the Haunted' From Play to Special Summon Messenger of The End, At which I Gain 2000 Life Points..... I Enter the Battle Phase"

Ryoku: 2800

Monsters: Scarlet Destruction - Whispering End(ATK: 0), Scarlet Ascendance - Scarlet End Guard (DEF: 3000), Messenger of the End (ATK: 2800)

ST: Dark Eye of The End

Graveyard: 3 Spells

Hand: No cards

EDIT: I didn't see the MST, I'm editing now

EDIT 2: Done Editting

"Scarlet Destruction Attacks your Exploder Dragonwing, but Before you do your Dragon Mojo, Scarlet End Guard Prevents Scarlet Monsters other than itself from Being Destroyed by battle and By card effects, And Scarlet Destruction Gains Double the ATK of any Monster it Attacks for That Battle Only....."

The Fiend that Came from the Card Slashed a Massive Gash that shot at Exploder Dragonwing, with it's ATK Increased to 4800.....

"Reveal Trap card, Rage of the Dragon! One Dragon monster I control has its ATK doubled, but it's destroyed during the End Phase. However, if he's a Synchro or Fusion monster, I can Summon his Synchro or Fusion Materials when he's destroyed. My monster cannot be destroyed in battle when his ATK equals that of the monster he's battling."

OOC: Editing this post with the card

Rage of the Dragon

Trap

Activate when your opponent declares an attack on a Dragon-type monster you control. Double the ATK of the attack target. During the End Phase, destroy the monster. If it was a Fusion or Synchro monster, Special Summon the Material monsters when the monster is destroyed, ignoring the summoning conditions.

Drake sighed "What the hell are you doing here!?" He asked his old Spirit Partner looking through his deck "And what are these" He pulled out four cards "Doing in here!?" he shook his head "While you're here do you mind getting my sword?" he asked the Spirit, who promptly slapped him in the face "Oh right sorry" He triggered one of the two monsters he pulled out of his deck "Better?" he asked to the Spirit's approval "Good now go get my damn sword!" he commanded

(> Whatever you Say Man, Whatever you Say Man <)

The Gash went Forward and Bounced off the Dragon, But Both Monsters are still there, Then Ryoku Said "I End My Battle Phase, Then I Activate My Second Effect of My Messenger, I have it Lose 400 ATK so I can gain 1500 Life Points, I Then End, Due to your Deck Master's Ability, Scarlet End Guard and Messenger are Gone

Ryoku: 4300

Monsters: Scarlet Destruction - Whispering End(ATK: 0)

ST: Dark Eye of The End

Graveyard: 2 Monsters, 3 Spells

Hand: No cards

"No!"

Jack ran infront of the charging Ryoku and got struck by her, and was knocked on the ground. The force of the impact shattered his player character, and he way lying on the ground, fading.

"Damn... this is it."

"The strength coming from this person is massive... I might have to step in lest he ruin my plans."

Arthias teleported in front of Ryoku and held her back.

"Everyone run!"

"My deck master is Darkness Neosphere."

[spoiler=effect]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Your Life Points become 4000 if they are under 4000 during the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the field, and would be affected by the effect(s) of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster, send this card back to Deck Master Zone. If you use this effect, this card cannot be Summoned to the field for the remainder of the Duel. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can discard 2 cards and activate 1 of the following effects.

*Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your hand

*Return all Spell or Trap cards either player controls to their owner's hands.

*Your opponent selects 1 monster they control. Until their End Phase, all other monsters they control are removed from play.

"My Deck Maser Is Now 'Scarlet Destruction - Whispering Beginning'"

[spoiler=(> Scarlet Destruction - Whispering Beginning's Deckmaster Effect <)]

This card cannot Be Destroyed as a Result of Battle, and all Battle Damage Involving this card Becomes 0. When this card Attacks, The Attack Target Monster is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. If this card Targeted by a Card effect, You can Pick the Target Instead. This card Unaffected by card effects that do not Target. Once Per Turn, You can Discard 1 card to Remove 1 card your Opponent Controls from Play. If a "Sealing Circle" or "Sealing Darkness" card is Activated, Negate This Card's Effect. While this card is in your Deckmaster Zone, Once During Either Player's Turn, you can Discard 2 Cards to Special Summon as Many 'Allure Tokens' (DARK/Thunder/3/0/0) as Possible in Defense Position. Once per Turn, You can Discard 1 card to Allow this card to attack from your Deckmaster Zone for the Turn

Archived