[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arthias let out a slight laugh.

"Alright. Fine, fine. I go first." he said, drawing 6 cards.

"I activate the two Spell cards, Unified Sentience and Single Consciousness!"

Two orbs appeared next to him that absorbed every monster card in his deck.

"I set 2 cards and end my turn."

Hand: 2

S/t: 4

"Those cards..."

[spoiler=cards]

Unified Sentience

Continuous Spell card

Send every monster in your hand and Deck to the Graveyard. Activate "Single Consciousness" from your hand or deck.. Once per turn, Special Summon one monster from your Graveyard, ignoring any summoning conditions. The effect of this card cannot be negated, and this card cannot be removed from the field. You cannot lose the duel by having no cards left in your deck.

Single Consciousness

Continuous Spell card

This card cannot be activated, except by the effect of "Unified Sentience". Once per turn, select one card from your deck or Graveyard and add it to your hand. You do not have to show your opponent the added card. The effect of this card cannot be negated, and this card cannot be removed from the field.

"Draw! I set 1 Card And Play mystical space typhoon on your facedown! Now I play the field spell! Infinite Darkness!

Field Spell:

This card cannot be removed from the field.

When your Opponent Draws a card, you may discard 1 card, whose card type in the same to the card drawn to remove the card from play.

Once per turn, you may discard 1 card to negate the effect of an Opponents card, regardless of the cards effect.

Now! I play 1 facedown monster and end!"

"Not so fast! I chain to your Mystical Space Typhoon! Go, Hive Mind!"

A third orb appeared that absorbed the rest of the cards in his deck.

"Its my turn. Since I have no cards left in my deck, I cannot draw. However, I do not lose the duel! Now, I use the effect of my Hive Mind to duplicate Imperial Order and Mystical Space Typhoon! The effect of your field is negated, and its now destroyed! I then use its effect for the last time this turn to copy Nobleman of Crossout and destroy your face-down monster. I end my turn."

Hive Mind

Continuous Trap Card

This card can only be activated when "Unified Sentiance" and "Single Conciousness" are face-up on the field and by sending every Spell or Trap card in your hand and deck to the Graveyard. Up to 3 times per turn, during either player's turn, activate the effect of 1 Spell or Trap card in your Graveyard. The effect of this card cannot be negated, and this card cannot be removed from the field.

(> Actually, Wherever Jenis is, Ryoku is Bound to be Near, and Jenis was Behind Carly <)

Ryoku Felt 2 Pricks on His Back, He Turned around, Seeing Morgan and Jack's Red Dragon Archfiend, His Rage Took Over, He Threw Jenis and Charged through Kingdom Neos and at Morgan and The RDA and Slashed his Axe at them.....

"Draw. Haha, I play Cold Wave! Now cards Spells and Traps cannot be set or activated. Now I play Cyber Dragon, and discard 1 Dark Armed Dragon to special summon Hardened Armed Dragon."

Azure lifted 1 card high above his head.

"Being the Deity of the Underworld, I will not hold back. I release both of my monsters to summon Earthbound God Zupay!"

A colossal Falcon flew above the ground.

"Meet the Ultimate Earthbound God!"

OoC: Now to show off its artwork.

203555g.jpg

Now I play Uneven Balance!

Uneven Balance

Normal Spell Card

This card cannot only be activated by discarding it from your hand. Declare 1 Monster Card name, if that card exsists in your Opponent's Extra Deck, Special Summon 1 Uneven Token (Fiend-Type/DARK/ATK:????/DEF:????) to your Opponents side of the field, that tokens ATK is equal to the ATK of the selected monster. Draw 1 card.

Now I call; "All Minds as One Mind" Now a card with Unlimited attack is summoned! Now I activate Zupay's effect! Now I discard to destroy the token and gain twice its attack... I guess that makes Zupays ATK INFINITY! Now attack!"

"I reveal my Trap card. Collective Unconscious. This card allows my monsters to function as a singular, pure, being. I activate the effect of Zero Gardna, tributing him to reduce all damage I take to 0."

Collective Unconscious

Continious Trap Card

This card can only be activated when "Unified Sentience" and "Single Consciousness" are face-up on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters in your Graveyard are treated as being face-up on the field, and can attack and activate their effects as if they were face-up. When a monster would be removed from the field, it is removed from play instead.

Archived