[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Fine

"Not so fast."

Zarkus had his sword held up to Neziarx's throat.

"Neziarx. Its time to end this once and for all!"

"What makes you so sure that this time will be the end?"

Zarkus snapped his fingers and screens appeared in every area of the virtual world. They both teleported to an arena.

"This final duel will be broadcasted everywhere." Zarkus said, activating his duel disk.

"And I intend on winning."

Neziarx activated his own duel disk.

"Fine then! Lets go!"

DUEL!

OOC: Misty, Zarkus, and Neziarx, although on second thought, it might be a better 1v1 duel

"My deck master will be Harbinger of Ruin - Phasmatis Talea!"

"And mine will be Harbinger of Death - Animus Pessum Ire!"

"Looks like Zarkus is finally ending this..." Arthias said, grinning.

"Excellent."

Zarkus drew 5 cards from his deck.

"I go first. Any objections?"

"nope. Go ahead~"

[spoiler=deck master effects]

10822nxo.jpg

This card is also treated as a DARK Fairy-type monster. Once per turn, you can remove 1 DARK and 2 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard from play to negate the effects of all your opponent's monsters on the field and double the ATK of 1 monster you control until the End Phase. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard 1 card instead. The Summoning and effect of this card cannot be negated.

10822d.jpg

This card is also treated as a LIGHT Fiend-type monster. Once per turn, you can remove 2 DARK and 1 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard from play to negate the effects of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field and reduce their ATK to 0 until the End Phase. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard 1 card instead. The Summoning and effect of this card cannot be negated.

Archived