[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

ooc:from the first post. you are reading the wrong effect.

Activate only on your Opponent's Turn, Pay 1000 Life points and select 1 monster your opponent controls, it's ATK is Doubled and That Monster must Attack Directly, Then you can Special summon any number of Monsters From your Deck whose combined ATK is up to the amount of Damage you took from that attack, Then 1 Monster you control gains ATK equal to the Difference of the Amount of Damage you took and the Combined ATK of all the Monsters Special summoned by this effect, No other monsters can attack this turn, This card's activation and effect cannot be negated by other Trap cards.

were dose it say that only the selected monster can attack?

if you want to play a different card go right ahead, i am going by what the card say in the first post.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc:from the first post. you are reading the wrong effect.

Activate only on your Opponent's Turn' date=' Pay 1000 Life points and select 1 monster your opponent controls, [b']it's ATK is Doubled and That Monster must Attack Directly[/b], Then you can Special summon any number of Monsters From your Deck whose combined ATK is up to the amount of Damage you took from that attack, Then 1 Monster you control gains ATK equal to the Difference of the Amount of Damage you took and the Combined ATK of all the Monsters Special summoned by this effect, No other monsters can attack this turn, This card's activation and effect cannot be negated by other Trap cards.

were dose it say that only the selected monster can attack?

There it says so. Maybe the card is a bit confusingly written... should write it out again in better shape.

ooc:i completely missed that. Wow... ok lets go on

"I play one card face down and end my turn."

ooc:all you card you just played have a-counters on them thanks to Alien kid.

Ryoku: 4000

Monsters: Alien kid(1600), Death Whisper - Raven (ATK:1900), Scarlet Ascendance - Insane Archfiend(ATK:2400)

ST: 2 Facedowns

Hand: 0 Cards

(> Actually, these are my Stats at the End of your Turn, Oh and Mass Hypnosis is Destroyed... <)

Ryoku: 2200

Monsters: Death Whisper - Raven (ATK:1900), Scarlet Ascendance - Insane Archfiend(ATK:2400), Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Scholar(ATK: 2600), Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Fairy(ATK: 1200)

ST: 1 Facedown, Dark Eye of the End

Graveyard: 1 Monster, 1 Trap

Hand: 5 Cards

"Draw!" Ryoku Draws a Card and He Grins "I remove Messenger of the End from the Game to Special Summon Messenger of the End using Eye's Effect, You know What Happens there, I Gain 2000 Life points and I also Reduce Messenger's ATK by 400 To gain 1500 Life Points, I Then Use Scholar's Effect to Increase Insane Archfiend's ATK By 1000, Then I Tribute Scholar, Insane Archfiend, and My Messenger to Special Summon From my Hand 'Scarlet Ascendance - Scarlet Mistress'." at which a Scarlet Vampire Appears On Ryoku's Side of the Field at which Ryoku says "Scarlet Mistress Gains the ATK of all of My Tributes used to Summon Her as her ATK and DEF, 3400 + 2600 + 2400 = 8400, But Sadly That Massive ATK Has to Go Down using her Effect, You See, I can Decrease her ATK and DEF by 700 to Destroy a Monster you Control, Go, Effect Activate, "Divine Spear Gungir!" At which Red Magic Forms in the Vampire's Hands, Which Turns into a Massive Red Spear.....

Ryoku: 2200

Monsters: Death Whisper - Raven (ATK:1900), Scarlet Ascendance - Scarlet Mistress (ATK: 8400 > 7700), Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Fairy(ATK: 1200)

ST: 1 Facedown, Dark Eye of the End

Graveyard: 4 Monsters, 1 Trap

Hand: 5 Cards

"I tribute my alien Kid to activate my Planet Pollutant Virus. Destroy all face-up monsters without A-Counters you control. and for the next 3 turn you get a A-counter for every monster you summon. thanks to ma alien kids effect all you monsters have A-counters."

A swarm of alien cells swarmed over the monsters. Scarlet Ascendance - Scarlet Mistress, Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Fairy were destroyed as the virus swarmed down.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Planet_Pollutant_Virus

ooc:if Death Whisper - Raven is still mine it isn't destroyed, but if you took control of it this turn it is also destroyed, but Mass Hypnosis doesn't say you get the card('s) back.

(> Actually, Scarlet Mistress and Crimson Fairy Got 1 A-Counter Due to Alien Kid's Effect, and If a Spell or Trap that Stays on the field to Take control of a Monster is Removed from the Field, The Control of that Monster goes back to the Original Owner, and Mass Hypnosis does not Remove A-counters <)

Unfortunately for Davon, All of Ryoku's Monsters had A-Counters Due to Alien Kid's Effect, and Therefore were not Destroyed by the Virus, and Ryoku said "You do realize that you did not Kill My Mistress, But I'll Let Her Curse Run.... I will Enter the Battle Phase and Activate My Mistress's Effect... Unlike all other Scarlet Monsters, Which I need to End the Battle Phase to Activate the Curse, The Mistress only Needs to Sacrifice her Attack for the Turn for me to Grab a Spell From My Deck and Add it to My hand... Now, I will Just End My Battle Phase and Activate Monster Reborn, to Bring Back 'Insane Archfiend' And I Tune My Crimson Fairy to My Archfiend....."

"Scarlet Devil Among Us, Lend me your Hand and Help us With The End of All, Synchro Summon! Defend Us All! 'Scarlet Ascendance - Scarlet End Guard'!"

"I will then Set 2 Face-downs and End My Turn"

(> Dangit, I forgot the Messenger <)

Ryoku: 5700

Monsters: Death Whisper - Raven (ATK:1900, 1 A-Counter), Scarlet Ascendance - Scarlet Mistress (ATK: 7700, 1 A-Counter), Scarlet Ascendance - Scarlet End Guard(DEF: 3000, 1 A-Counter)

ST: 3 Facedowns, Dark Eye of the End

Graveyard: 5 Monsters, 1 Spell, 1 Trap

Hand: 3 Cards

IC: But as soon as Kiryu got up' date=' Misty pulled him back down again.

"A few months before we died for the second time, I was walking into a meeting when I saw you with your hood off. Up until then, you had always had your hood on, but underneath that manic expression and criminal mark, you were as handsome as the devil."

"I then researched into your past. You weren't always after Yusei Fudo's head. You were, in fact, his close friend. You two, along with Jack Atlas and Crow Hogan, pacified most of Satellite by defeating the oppressive Duel Gangs. You didn't take pleasure in inflicting harm upon another human being, but upheld the law and protected the innocent and weak."

"I fell in love with that Kiryu. The Kiryu before you took that offer from the Envoy of the Underworld to become a Dark Signer. The Kiryu that still had a heart beating in his chest."

"The heart of a warrior."

[/quote']

Kiryu stared with disbelief.

"You LOVE me?!

I... Uhhh... *mumbles* love you..."

OOC: Glad you are back, Kiryu.

IC: Misty's eyes light up as she lovingly embraced Kiryu some more, passionately kissing him on the white sand. Kiryu felt the last pieces of wild rebellious insanity melt away as their hearts were restored to their former glory through the power of love.

OOC: All Dark Signers (at least, the ones that are left) do regress slightly during dueling.

But only slightly.

IC: Misty got up, looking into Kiryu's now-normal eyes.

Another sign of the loss of corruption is the lack of his facial tattoo, only the criminal mark placed on him before his first death.

Misty's eyes had also returned to normal, and her facial tattoos were gone as well.

But both of them were still in their Dark Signer robes....

Suddenly, Kiryu's One-Hundred Eye Dragon started to glow as it turned from black-bordered with negative levels to white with positive levels.

OOC: They made a normal Synchro version of OHED, so I thought that, as a sign that you are back to normal, your Deck Master would be "purified".

Link: http://manjyomethunder.twoday.net/

And you still have your Infernities and EBI.

IC: "Oh!" Misty exclaimed as she witnessed some sort of creature slither out of the woods. It lifted its head, revealing that it looked like a woman from the waist-up, but had a serpentine tail, purple skin, and glowing-red eyes. She also had snake-like hair, and two large snakes for arms.

"Help....me....." she asked before collapsing.

Archived