[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AI smiled and pointed to his field. I ony have two monsters Zarkus, but thanks to you, I have the power to crush you. From my graveyard, the trap card Sorrow Blast activates' AI laughed as he raised his hand, his graveyard glew. 'Allow me to explain. Sorrow Blast can only be activated from the grave if it was sent there by being discarded from the hand or deck by a card effect. Now, when activating this card, I must remove from play a monter on my side of the field with 3000 or more attack, which is what my Devil Songstress has. Once that is done, I destroy all monsters on your side of the field and both player's take damage equal to the attack of their destroyed monsters. I take 3500 for my monster and you take 5500 for yours. Any effects that would activate before and after this card's effect is negated. You cannot chain or negate this card either' he explained.

[spoiler=Sorrow Blast]

Sorrow Blast

Normal Trap

This card can only be activated fom the Graveyard if it was discarded from the Hand or Deck by an Opponent's card Effect. This card can be activated during eithe Player's turn. When this card is activated, Remove from Play one Monster on your side of the Field with 3000 or more ATK. Destroy all monster on the Opponent's side of the Field an both player's take damage equal to the ATK of their destroyed Cards. Any effects activated before and after this Card's activation are negated. This card cannot be chained too ornegated. Once this Card's ffect has resolved, Remove it from Play.

Ryoku Then Scoffed and Revealed 'Ascended Scarlet Lord - Yata-Alurius-Scarles' Then He Drew his Hand, and Said "I Summon 'Death Whisper - Raven', Then I will Set 2 Face-downs and End My Turn...."

Ryoku: 4000

Monsters: Death Whisper - Raven (ATK:1900)

ST: 2 Facedowns

Hand: 3 Cards

[spoiler=(> Deckmaster Yata-Alurius-Scarles's Effect <)]You can Discard your Hand to Special Summon this card out of your Deck Master Zone if you have Exactly 7 Spell cards in Your Graveyard, Once Per Turn, While this card is in your Deck Master Zone, you can Remove 4 Cards in your Graveyard From Play to Add 1 Spell card from your Graveyard to your hand, If this card would Be destroyed, You can Discard 1 Spell Card instead

LP: 2500

"I reveal my Trap card, Last Redemption. We both take the combined damage inflicted on either players this turn, bringing us both to 0!"

[spoiler=card]

Last Redemption

Trap

Activate only when you have no monsters on the field. Both players take the combined damage inflicted this turn. This card cannot be chained too or negated. If this face-down card was destroyed, you can activate it this turn.

AI scoffed loudly. 'What a poor way to play, you lose your most valued monster so you force a draw' he remarked as the blast struck him. He got off the floor and closed his disk. 'Your repition depresses me, why I left you in charge of this game is now beyond me' he added.

Zarkus deactivated his duel disk.

"I just want to end all of this... I dont care about honor."

"How out of character, Zarkus." Arthias said, descending from the sky.

"Has you turning into a Dark Signer removed all positive traces of your former self?"

"You? What are you doing here?"

"AI Director, should I tell him? Who we both are?"

Alien Overlord Deck master effect

same as Alien Overlord regular effect while on the filled, but while the card is in the Deck Master Zone, once per turn i can discard 2 card and place one A-counter on any monster, by removing 2 A-counter form the filled while it is on the filed i can return it back to the Deck Master Zone.

IC:"i play 3 card face down and pay Alien Kid in ATK mode, and end my turn."

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Kid

AI shook his head as his image faded. 'We have no choice in the matter Arthias. I am certain he would've figured it out, given time of course. But I am very dissapointed in you Zarkus. I have seen many of your recorded duels, and you play the same damn hand every time. Did the Dark Souls really mean tha much to you?' he inquired.

"Arthias? Sigma? WTF??!?!?!?"

"Answer the question."

"Honestly, they did... but they were a part of me that relied on my dark half. Without it, they don't exist."

Zarkus looked up at the virtual sky again.

"But... we have more important matters to attend to. Neziarx is wrecking the game (again)."

"The Dark Signers he absorbed will eventually be his downfall, but we do indeed need to find a way to stall him until then. Sigma, any ideas?"

"Draw!" Ryoku Said as he Drew his Card, He Grinned and Said "I Summon 'Scarlet Ascendance - Insane Archfiend', and I Pay 500 Life Points to Increase his ATK by 500, Then I Enter My Battle Phase......

Ryoku: 3500

Monsters: Death Whisper - Raven (ATK:1900), Scarlet Ascendance - Insane Archfiend(ATK:2400)

ST: 2 Facedowns

Ryoku Face-palmed and Said "You think I really would Attack? I Skip My Battle Phase to add 1 Spell card from my Deck to My hand due to My Insane Archfiend's Effect, and I add 'Graceful Charity' At which I activate it, Drawing 3 cards and Discarding 'Messenger of the End' and 'Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Assailant', Then I activate 'Dark Eye of the End' Removing 2 Monsters in My Graveyard and 2 In My Deck, I pick the Ones sent By Graceful Charity in the Graveyard, as well as 'Death Whisper - Darksworn Knight' and 'Death Whisper - Ryko' In my Deck, Then I activate The Eye's Second Effect, Removing Graceful Charity in my Graveyard to Special Summon 'Messenger of the End', Due to His effect, I Gain 2000 Life Points, Then I Decrease his ATK by 400 to get 1500 More Life Points, I Then End my Turn and Messenger is Destroyed

Ryoku: 7000

Monsters: Death Whisper - Raven (ATK:1900), Scarlet Ascendance - Insane Archfiend(ATK:2400)

ST: 2 Facedowns, Dark Eye of the End

Graveyard: 1 Monster

ooc:off of the first post its ATK is also Doubled also it doesn't say my other monsters cant attack

off the first post

[spoiler=Crimson Revenger]

Activate only on your Opponent's Turn, Pay 1000 Life points and select 1 monster your opponent controls, it's ATK is Doubled and That Monster must Attack Directly, Then you can Special summon any number of Monsters From your Deck whose combined ATK is up to the amount of Damage you took from that attack, Then 1 Monster you control gains ATK equal to the Difference of the Amount of Damage you took and the Combined ATK of all the Monsters Special summoned by this effect, No other monsters can attack this turn, This card's activation and effect cannot be negated by other Trap cards

(> Actually, I was about to Explain that Part Mid-effect <)

The Raven Flies High above the Field and Fires Arrows so fast that they were covered in Black Flames, Hitting Ryoku for Massive Damage, at which Ryoku Said "I forgot to say that it's ATK Doubles" Crimson Fires Scorch the field around Ryoku "...and I get to Special Summon Monsters Whose combined ATK can be Up to the Damage I Take from the Attack, I Special Summon 'Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Scholar' and 'Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Fairy'" A Mean looking Scholar and a small fiary walked out of the Flames "Then one of my monsters Gains ATK equal to the Leftover Battle Damage, Which is 700 ATK" Then the Flames Seep into the Scholar, Increasing it's ATK.... Then The Scholar started Glowing "Now for One of Scholar's Effects, If she gets an ATK increase by a Trap, I Draw 2 cards" at which Ryoku Draws 2 cards from his Deck "Now, Do you end your Turn?"

Ryoku: 2200

Monsters: Death Whisper - Raven (ATK:1900, Currently Controlled by the opponent), Scarlet Ascendance - Insane Archfiend(ATK:2400), Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Scholar(ATK: 2600), Scarlet Ascendance - Crimson Fairy(ATK: 1200)

ST: 1 Facedown, Dark Eye of the End

Graveyard: 1 Monster, 1 Trap

Hand: 5 Cards

ooc:no you said That Monster must Attack Directly, you never said when but i attack with all my other monster before i Attack with that one.

OOC:

you have 6000 lifepoints.

-2400 from Scarlet Ascendance - Insane Archfiend

1600 from my alien kid

and 3800 from your Death Whisper - Raven

total dammage 8800

(> It says in Crimson Revenger that Only the Selected monster can Attack this Turn(No other Monsters can attack this Turn) But if you Try to attack.... <)

More Flames Block the Attacks of Alien Kid and Insane Archfiend and Ryoku Said "As I Stated Before, Only the Raven can Attack this Turn"

(> Basically, Crimson Revenger is a Threatening Roar with a Very High LP Cost with Added Special Summon and ATK Increasing Effects <)

Archived