[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

"Oh son of a #$@%&" Drake muttered "You again?" he sighed "What in God's name are you doing here" He pulled out a Winged Kuriboh from his deck "I think this is yours though" He said tossing it to Thomas "I tried getting the spirit to lead me to the prick that stole my God but" he chuckled "Well, you've seen my deck, all Fiends and DARK monsters, couple of Dragons, but not a place a LIGHT Fairy would feel comfortable" He shrugged "Worth a shot though"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryoku then Left the Citadel from the Other Side, as His Split Personality Syndrome got to him again, He Teleported back to his House in the Realm of Light, But Unfortunately, Not only Jenis was there, But Jain and Garoth, The Three were Surprised by Ryoku, Jain and Garoth took a Battle Stance, but Jenis Stopped them and Said "He's With me..."......

"Azure Knight?" Drake asked "Any chance that I'm one of these guys" He asked "All my clothes, my Duel Blade, my watch, my coat, they're all some shade of blue now" Drake pulled out his blade and sighed at his reflection "And my sclera are like navy colored" He shook his head "At least my irises and pupils are still black, that's something"

IC: "My draw, and will Flip Summon my Magical Plant Mandragola!"

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Plant_Mandragola

"I now can place a Spell Counter on my Magical Citadel of Endymion!" (SC: 3)

I Normal Summon Restricter, the Magical Guardsman!" (1600)

Restricter, the Magical Guardsman

EARTH/Spellcaster/4/1800/1500

When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Spell Counter on it (max. 1). Once per turn, you may remove a Spell Counter from a Monster card on your side of the field to place 1 "Dispel Counter" on a face-up card. A card with a "Dispel Counter" on it has its effects negated.

"Next, I will activate Restricter's effect by removing his Spell Counter, which lets me place a Dispel Counter on your Continuous Spell Card!"

"Then I can play Twister!" (Theseus: 3500 LP)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Twister

"I can now destroy your Wings!"

Jenis, Jain and Garoth were Arguing about Ryoku, When out of Nowhere, Ryoku was Kidnapped by Someone, He couldn't see who it is due to the Hood, But the Person took off the Hood after Getting to a Secluded Place, It was a Person Wearing Blood Red, Black and Silver armor, And his Hair was White and Really Long, and His Face hidden in Part of his Armor, But Ryoku Retaliated by Grabbing his Throat, and Asked "Why did you Take Me?"

Archived