[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

Saizen had teleported himself and was lieing again on his "coach"rock at the coast of Umi area, leaving Kiryu to keep care of Misty at the hospital. He then noticed the couple had returned to the place... kissing while lieing on the sand...

"Lucky punk...", Saizen said while looking at Kiryu and then gazed to Misty who looked nice again. He couldn't hear their talks but Saizen wasn't too interested, nor wanted to ruin their moment and just shut his eyes to continue hearing seagulls singing and the sounds of the sea.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I dont only rely on the Earthbound Gods." Neziarx said, drawing a card.

"I activate Wings of Command. I then Summon Blackheart Angel of Storms, and Blackheart Angel Bandit. So, do you negate their effects or have your field wiped clean?"

[spoiler=cards used]

Blackheart Angel Wings of Command

Continuous Spell

If you Summon an "Blackheart Angel", once per turn, you can Special Summon a level 4 or lower "Blackheart Angel" monster from your hand. If this card is removed from the field by an opponent's card effect, Special Summon 2 "Blackheart Angel" monsters from your hand.

Blackheart Angel of Storms

DARK

Level 4

1600 ATK/1000 DEF

Fairy/Tuner/Effect

When this card is Summoned, destroy up to 2 cards your opponent controls. Your opponent can negate this effect by taking 1000 damage.

Blackheart Angel Bandit

LIGHT

Level 4

1700ATK/1600 DEF

Fiend/Effect

When this card is Summoned, look at your opponent's Face Down cards and select one Trap card they control. The selected card is added to your hand. Your opponent can negate this effect by taking 1000 damage.

OOC: Just popping in. Have to go again. Be back sooner or later

IC: Never underestimate me, young man." Theseus grinned.

"I activate Multi Trap Hole!"

Multi Trap Hole

Trap/Normal

You can only activate this card when your opponent Normal and/or Special Summons 2 or more monsters in the same turn. Negate any effects the Summoned monsters have and destroy them.

Ooc:Nightmare Zarkus thanks for letting me join

a person living in the digital world was watching the duel of Theseus and Neziarx.

hius voice had a slow lifeless tone,"come on Neziarx finish the duel. funny he doesn't want to use the Earthbound God but i can't use it." He was leaning on his dual runner.

As Thomas was worried by Mistys reaction then saw them suddenly dissapear while not seeing here card he thought well am stuck here... unless.. Then as he looked through his feild spells he noticed a card he didn't have in his deck before called Azure Sky and said "I never seen this in my deck before I wonder where it will take me" Then he used the card as for teleportation and teleported too an area which looked like a church that was in the middel of the air and wondered What is this place Then Thomas walks into the church like building.

OOC: A rep if anyone gets what the place is and Nightmare can you help me with a type of plot point here >.>

IC: But as soon as Kiryu got up, Misty pulled him back down again.

"A few months before we died for the second time, I was walking into a meeting when I saw you with your hood off. Up until then, you had always had your hood on, but underneath that manic expression and criminal mark, you were as handsome as the devil."

"I then researched into your past. You weren't always after Yusei Fudo's head. You were, in fact, his close friend. You two, along with Jack Atlas and Crow Hogan, pacified most of Satellite by defeating the oppressive Duel Gangs. You didn't take pleasure in inflicting harm upon another human being, but upheld the law and protected the innocent and weak."

"I fell in love with that Kiryu. The Kiryu before you took that offer from the Envoy of the Underworld to become a Dark Signer. The Kiryu that still had a heart beating in his chest."

"The heart of a warrior."

OOC:Back

IC: Drake sighed "Figures" He muttered looking around "I get killed, come back, and get stranded on some freaking cloud" he muttered pulling his deck out of the holder on his wrist and placing it in a deck box inside his coat and made sure his Black Hole Dragon and Demon's Warlord were securely fastened under his wrist "And of course, I have to land BEHIND the only building in this place" He sighed and looked down at his newly dark blue clothes "AND no matter how hard I try, these things just won't change back"

OOC: Neos the "freaking cloud" was supposed to be Azure Sky if that's alright with you

OOC:A. you're the only one that knows a thing about the Azure Knights so Drake's gotta talk to your char and B. who else is free?

Drake called out Shadow Demon and then immediately sent him away Dear God, I hate that guy now he thought Wow I actually miss that damn little puffball He sighed Wow, I died and lost my god#&$@ mind

As Thomas entered the building he looked around and at the alter he saw a statue of what seemed to be of some sort of a girl which had a place on it but the words were written in an anceint code so Thomas wasn't able to read it. He then sat down and wondered what was going on and who the statue was to represent.

OOC: Okay lets continue.

"What the, Drake what are you Doing here and didn't that Dark singer absorber get you as I saw your Deamons warload and was destroyed by an Earthbound like with me which must of ment you lost but I thought you were absored by that man who killed me?" Thomas said confused about who Drake was still alive and noticed he looked a little different.

Archived