[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

After the night before Thomas had woken up to slighty see that Misty had teleported to Mausoleum area and and saw that Kiryu was gone aswell started to think If they still go off on their own the Dark Signer absorber will get them so he got a Mausoleum card he has as a spare and used it to arrive at the area and shouted "Misty, Kiyru where have you dissapeared off to?" while wondering where he was as well.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC; Helping out Ace...

Not Really IC: Thomas arrived to find Kiryu and Misty in each other's arms' date='[/b'] and realized that rushing in and screaming bloody murder wouldn't exactly be the best thing...

He decided to simply wait nearby and keep a lookout.

OOC: Neziarx is preoccupied, BTW.

OOC: Somes tells me that the bold stuff is going to made into a fan fic, about that and am just following incase the plot appears.

Suddenly a large bang could be heard coming from the Citadel area.

Kiryu, who was oblivious to Misty's last movements turned away.

"Umm.

OoC: Was so tempted to type; OMG A COW here.

I don't think it's safe here, maybe we can go somewhere more private?"

Kiryu winked at Misty and gave her a loving smile.

He was turning soft.

OOC: They haven't seen Tom yet.

As Thomas heard a loud bang for the Citadel area and said to Kiryu and Misty "shouldn't we check whats happened their" wondering whats happened but has he saw then still getting closer to each other he walked up to them and said "Can you can stop the love dovey business to let me tell you that we should check what that loud bang came from"

OOC: on off for around an hour BRB

YRPOtaku169 : Kiyru somehow heard it.

OOC: Once again, I must explain things:

The 5 main sectors: Forest, Mountain, Umi, Sogen ,and Wasteland are separated from each other, with Yami in between all of them. Think of each of the 5 Sectors as a separate planet. Go to page 2 if you want a list of what Fields are in what Sectors.

But the various Fields are somewhat isolated from each other. The Citadel is hundreds of miles away from the nearest settlement, so you can't really "hear" the Citadel being destroyed all the way from the Mausoleum, which is in the Wasteland.

OK?

IC: Misty saw Thomas and was a bit embarassed that someone was eavesdropping on their moment. Her eyes turned black with rage as she ordered. "Thomas, go check out what is happening. Now."

As Thomas (hopefully) left, she turned back to Kiryu, her eyes still black.

"Now where were we? Oh yes."

She closed her eyes and kissed Kiryu passionately on the lips.

IC: Kiryu looked around to see that they were at a beach, but the sun was setting across the water.

"This is where I landed several days ago." She sat down and crisscrossed her legs, looking at the gorgeous view. Kiryu did the same. "The water was so calm, the air so clear, and the sun so beautiful." She turned back to Kiryu, crawling over towards him. "You want to know one of the first thoughts I had when I saw this sight?" she asked with a sly smirk, her dark eyes filled with as much as they could with warmth.

Archived