[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

IC: "Wake up...." a sweet voice called out to Carly.

"Wake up............"

Carly groaned, then looked around. She was in some sort of cell that had part of a wall missing.

Podalge. Antiope, and Ariana were there, as well as what looked like a Dark Sage and a Magical Exemplar.

"My name is Morgan." the Exemplar introduced herself, "and this is Theseus."

"We don't have much time." Theseus stated. "We are working on a teleportation spell that will get us out of here, but I don't think the Guard will hold much longer..."

"Then we best get going." Carly got up and walked towards the prison bars. She bent the bars enough so that the group could get through.

Theseus and Morgan were for a loss of words.

IC: Meanwhile, Oedipus and the last of the Guard were making a stand against Neziarx by having a 5-on-1 duel, but it was all for naught.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IC: Morgan started to complete the teleportation spell, which would not only be untraceable, but would also give them 24 hours of immunity from Neziarx's tracking abilities.

But then they heard explosions getting closer, meaning they were running out of time.

Theseus got up, and said "I have to go use the bathroom before the trip. You know us old-timers. Bladders the size of marbles!"

He inched away from the rest of the party.

IC: "WAIT!!!" an old voice cried out from the ruins.

A Dark Sage stepped out from behind what was left of a bakery. He had an ornate NPC Duel Disk.

"Duel me, please. If you win, I will show you the location of Carly Carmine. I currently have her captured, but only I can get there! If you lose, you have to leave this place and never return."

"And if I refuse?" Neziarx grinned as he implied that he might not play fair.

"Then I will use this." The old magician whipped out what looked like a small Pitch-Black Power Stone attached to a briefcase-like device. "This is a Spellnuke. It can destroy us both before you can even think about teleporting away. I have enchanted it so that, if I die, it will go off."

"Think you can lose to an old-timer like me?" he raised an eyebrow that this question.

OOC: And Carly's location is heavily protected. You can't just teleport in there.

Neziarx laughed.

"And what's to prevent me from consuming you right now? Not only are you not technically dead, but I would gain your powers, AND Carly's location."

He thought for a second.

"Besides. This is probably a diversion for an escape plan."

Neziarx started walking closer towards the man, sword in hand, and held it up to his neck.

"So come now. Convince me otherwise."

OOC: Gotta go soon

(> Trust Me, Ryoku is Very Sneaky, In fact, Where he was Earlier, Only Jenis Knew that he was there, In addition, He has a Split Personality, Rather Him Be on his Bad side or His Current side? <)

Ryoku Had Started to Use his Deck, But Sensed that 2 People are out there, A small Fairy Started to Dance around Ryoku.......

OOC: Sneakiness doesn't matter when the place that Carly is in has magical protection, which you can't crack, that prevents its location from being divulged or found.

IC: "First, I'll draw." Theseus drew his card.

"I play Level Limit - Area C by discarding my Sorcerer of Dark Magic."

Level Limit - Area C

Spell/Continuous

This card can only be activated by discarding a Level 9 or higher monster from your hand. Level 9 or higher monsters can't be Normal Summoned, Set, or Special Summoned in any way. This card can't be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

"Surely such an expert duelist as yourself can win without the need of powerful monsters, eh?" Theseus mocked.

"I play a face-down monster and a face-down card, then I end my turn."

OOC: I'm not.

AI smirked as he drew a card. 'Let me see, I guess I will activate my Rise of the Forgotten Song to respawn my Doom Guitarist, and I will now tribute him for my Twin Devil Drummers card' AI announced. The guitarist appeared, and made a gnarly symbol as he vanished and was replaced with a demon golding a drum. 'From my hand I remove from play my Skewed Saxaphone and I summon a Devl Drummer Twin Token to the field' he added. The Devil Drummer banged his drum and another one appeared next to him. 'Twin Devil Drummer ATK is equal to the level of the monster I discard x400. Skewed was 7 so his attack is 2800 and so is the token, but that doesn't matter, as I will tune my Sinful Songstress and Devil Drummer Twin Token. Dark music whispers in the heart, becoming the voice that sings thy doom. Synchro summon, Black Serenade - Devil Songstress' AI shouted. Both cards vanished and were replaced with a tall sucubi in fornt of them. She was holding a microphone and laughing. 'I end my turn' AI finished.

[spoiler=Cards Used]

70173d.jpg70173.jpg70173.jpg70173j.jpg

OOC: The Mausoleum is all the way in the Wasteland Sector, which could be considered another planet for practicality's sake.

IC: Misty sensed Kiryu's location from the sudden appearance of One-Hundered Eye Dragon and teleported to the Mausoleum.

"Is everything OK, Kiryu-kun?" she asked, approaching her friend.

OOC: No, I don't have MSN.

And do you want Kiryu and Misty to develop a.....relationship?

IC: "You sent your Deck Master after me." she replied, coming closer. "It led me here, to you."

She came closer, embracing him.

"So...what now, Kiryu-kun?" she whispered in a slightly seductive tone.

Archived