[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

A card shot into Drake's hand "I summon Demon Trickster in Defense mode, set three cards face down and activate the field spell Demon's Inferno" The City around them shifted and turned into a classical depiction of Hell

OOC: Demon Trickster: Level 3/1500 ATK/1000 DEF/Fiend-type/Dark Attribute/ Effect: When this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, send any amount of random cards from your deck to the graveyard to increase the level of the Tuner by a number equal to the amount of cards sent (max. 5)

Demon's Inferno: Field Spell/As long as this card is on the field, Removed from Play monsters cannot be returned to the field or graveyard. All monsters Special Summoned from the graveyard are treated as DARK and are Removed from Play when they are destroyed. This card can only be removed from the field by activating another Field Spell Card

Field: Demon Trickster

Spell/Trap: 3 FD

Field: Demon's Inferno

Hand: 1

LP: 4000

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Actually, because he absorbed Anu, he can in fact find you >_>

Well not you, but Rudger

Neziarx let out a slight chuckle.

"Activate my Field Spell - Nazca Lines!"

The Geoglyph of the Monkey, Whale, Condor, and Trapezoid appeared on the ground.

"I then set 2 cards and a monster in defense mode. Turn end."

[spoiler=card]

10822v.jpg

This card cannot be removed from the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, no other Field Spell cards can be activated. "Earthbound God" monsters are unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap cards, except this one, and negate their effects that would prevent more then one from being on the field.

Hand: 2

Monsters: 1 F/D

S/T: 2 F/D

Field: Nazca

OOC: Even though Rudger is out of Neziarx's reach?

IC: Carly let go of Rudger as she started to walk away, but the guards wouldn't let her.

"Carly, please. I am just as much of a prisoner as you are now." he whispered. The King on the throne was starting to get agitated. "I promised them another of my kind, and I need you to stay here until this storm occurring across the Virtual World passes."

"What do you mean storm?" she turned back around, her companions doing the same.

"Neziarx is plan-" before Rudger could finish his sentence, he realized that he was bleeding out of his mouth. A wicked-looking dagger about the size of his lower arm was poking out of his chest. He collapsed onto the floor.

"Carly...." he cried as she rushed over. "There are many things that are going on in the Virtual World. The destruction that Neziarx is causing isn't random." he handed her his deck, and a red sphere similar to the one that Anu had dispersed across the Virtual World. "Here is the sphere that Anu sent me. It also has part of my power within it." He then completely collasped onto the floor. "Make...this...a part...of you...." he pleaded as he closed his eyes and dissolved into data.

But as he did, he used the last of his strength to shove his sphere into Carly's chest, creating a flash of light.

Inside of Carly's data core, the two data packets combined together, then merged with Carly's own central processor. Over time, this would start a cycle of transformation within the Dark Signer.

Carly and her friends had vanished into thin air as the guards came up to arrest them.

Brron cursed and swore at the recent turn of events.

OOC: Rudger's dead now. Happy?

Not Really IC: Unnoticed by Brron and his colleagues, a large data torrent streamed out of the Dark World through the secret portal that Carly had come through. This data packet contained all of Rudger's memories from the time he awoke in the Yami void to his untimely demise.

This was being sent to sent to the Game Master so that he might stop Neziarx before he became too powerful.

At least, that was what Rudger hoped would happen....

"I draw" Drake said as another card shot into his hand "I activate the spell card Demon's Ruse, allowing me to summon two more copies of Demon Trickster from my deck. Next I release them to Advance Summon Shadow Demon and tune (OOC: Or Dark Tune as the case may be) them together and send three cards from my deck to the Graveyard to increase my Shadow Demon's level to 11 and Dark Synchro Summon Demon's Warlord!"

OOC: Demon's Ruse: Spell card/Select one level four or lower monster with "Demon" or "Demon's" in its name. Special Summon up to two monsters with the same name from your hand or deck.

Shadow Demon: Level 8/100 ATK/200 DEF/Fiend-type/DARK-Attribute/Dark Tuner/Effect:When this card is Summoned, you may pay any multiple of 1000 Life Points. This card gains 1 level for every 1000 Life Points paid. When this card is used for a Dark Synchro Summon, draw one card for every 1000 level gained by this effect.

Demon's Warlord: Level -8/3500 ATK/2800 DEF/Fiend-type/DARK-Attribute/Dark Synchro/Effect: This card cannot be destroyed except by battle. When this card would be destroyed by a card effect, it gains 600 ATK points. When this card destroys a monster by battle, if it is the only monster on the field after that battle, its ATK points are halved until the End Phase and it can attack directly. If your opponent as exactly one monster on their side of the field after this card attacks, this card loses 600 ATK points and can attack again.

Monsters:Demon's Warlord

S/T:3 face down

Hand:0

LP:4000

IC: Carly awoke to find herself just outside of the same portal that she had entered. Her companions were now lying on the ground as well, as well as what looked like a woman attached to a spider's body. She saw a puddle of water, and went over to get some of it, but she stopped once she saw her reflection.

She now had silver-white highlights at the end of her long, somewhat spiky, and slightly lighter-green hair. Her eyes had also turned a silverish-blue, and her facial tattoos were now a bit more detailed.

She also had on a bit less skimpier uniform, and her robes' highlights were a reddish-orange. She also had a slight tan, and strange, but faint, purple veins all over her body.

Interestingly, her right arm had her normal Hummingbird Mark of the Shadows underneath the glove, but she had a Spider Mark on the opposite side.

She also carried two sets of memories, at least, those of Rudger's up until he blew himself up dueling Yusei.

Carly looked through her deck, which now carried her usual assortment of Female Monsters, but also contained Spider monsters, and some Earthbound Immortal support card she had never seen before. As she had assumed, she also had both Aslla Piscu and Uru in her deck.

Carly was now some sort of composite Dark Signer, still Carly Carmine, but with a touch of Rudger Goodwin.

Inside of Carly's data core, the composite fragment of Anu was still waiting for Carly to become stronger. Rudger's infusion had boosted Carly's power significantly, but it wasn't enough to activate the protocols within the fragment.

The fragment remained on Standby, hoping that Carly would be able to find some more strength....

OOC: I feel like I need to do something.

Thomas looks out side of one of the windows in the hospital and could slightly see the monster from the distance and said "Is that Demon's Warlord!" then he tried to see how Drakes opponent was he realised it was Neziarx and when to Kiyru and Saizen and said "Their is a duel outside and its the Dark singer absorbing guy and hes found another victem" worried about the fact that he's close.

IC: Carly's party had started to stir, they too also slightly altered in attire due to Carly's transformation. Where they had had bright orange on their clothing, they now had the red-orange that Carly wore. Ariana, the Underground Arachne, had a paler skin color, as well as a black and dark-purple carapace, blood-red hair, and red-orange eyes.

"Wow, Sister Carly! You look pretty serious!" Antiope commented.

"I do have to admit, Carly. You look like you are ready to kick Nezzy's butt!" Podalge chirped.

"I agree, Mistress." Ariana purred. "For a human, you appear very strong of will."

Carly was quite depressed. The Dark Worlders had managed to kill Rudger, and she still didn't know why Neziarx was doing this. According to Ariana, her Spider Web Castle, as well as the Spider Web she used to call home, had ben set aflame, then overgrown by a group of aggressive Plants. Carly now knew that Neziarx was most likely behind it.

Podalge took a similar oath as Antiope shortly after awakening when she realized that Neziarx was probably the Duelist that the Blackwings had talked about. Ariana, then Carly herself, took the oath to get revenge on Neziarx for disrupting the lives of those who lived in the Virtual World.

Carly decided that, before they left, they needed to honor Rudger...

...by proving to the Dark World that they weren't completely safe.

"My face-down card you attacked was my Earthbound Statue. When he's destroyed as a result of battle, I can summon 2 more from my deck."

[spoiler=card]

Earthbound Statue

Level 4

DARK

0 ATK / 0 DEF

Fiend/ Tuner/ Effect

When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon up to 2 more "Earthbound Statues" from your hand or Deck. You can tribute this card and discard 1 card to summon 1 "Earthbound God" from your hand. The effect of this card and summoning of the monster cannot be negated.

Neziarx drew a card, looked at it, and let off a sadistic laugh.

"I activate my Trap Stun, negating your Trap cards for the rest of my turn! Now I activate the effect of my Statue. By ditching him, along with a card in my hand, I can summon an Earthbound God! Arise, Earthbound God, Illapa Camac!"

Three triangles arose in the sky, one of them blocking out the sun.

"Illapa Camac, destroy his two face-downs and attack him directly! I then set 1 card and end."

Hand: 0

LP: 4000

S/T: 2

Monsters: 2

Field: Nazca

Your LP: 100

[spoiler=card]

Earthbound God - Illapa Camac

Level 10

DARK

2900 ATK/2000 DEF

Thunder (OSHT)/Effect

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound God" monster on the Field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the Field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent Directly. Once per turn, destroy up to 2 cards on the field. Every time a card(s) on the field is destroyed, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each destroyed card.

"I activate my third face down, Demonic Wrath!" Drake smiled "By removing from play three Demon monsters from graveyard and two from my deck, I can deal you just as much battle damage as I took this turn"

OOC: Demonic Wrath: Spell card/Quick-Play/Effect:Activate only when you take damage as a result of a Direct Attack. Remove 5 "Demon" monsters from either your deck or Graveyard from play. Inflict to your opponent the same amount of damage you took from that attack

Archived