[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: I didn't even introduce myself yet... Kiryu is some kind of mind reader xD

"To introduce myself, my name is Saizen and as for you, Kiryu was it, you can be in pretty bad danger like that guy said... This one guy is hunting people like you. After I did defeat Goodwin he came, killing and absorbing him inside him. You should be thinking about that more than just waste your energy on foolish throwdowns hear and there...", Saizen said, dissing Kiryu a bit.

Thomas said as he placed his hand on his face "You Don't seem to understand what were trying to tell you" Then he quicky introduced himself to Saizen to continue on saying "You and others like you are in DANGER and if this man gets you he will absorb you into his body meaning you be gone, GAME OVER!"

OoC: He pierces your heart with a scythe and absorbs you in his body... been a DS doesn't matterxD

"Ou man... it doesn't matter how you try to calm this guy down... Lady, could you please back off a bit.", Saizen said to Misty who was just listening to the conversation.

"Fine, I duel you if you calm down and listen after this and stop going apes*** everywhere, okay!?", Saizen kind of yelled at Kiryu and activated his disk again.

'Guess I can't get rest today...', he thought

"I really don't like those eyes...", Saizen said to himself and drew his 6 cards.

"I summon Worker's Little Helper, Srip! With his effect I discard MasterWorker Felicour from my hand and copy his name and effects until End Phase. Now I play copied Felicour's effect! Reveal all the spell cards in your hand!", Saizen told Kiryu.

Worker's Little Helper, Srip

EARTH/3/Warrior/300/300

This monster can be Special Summoned while you control atleast 1 "Worker" monster. Once per turn, you can select 1 Effect Monster in your hand and send it to Graveyard. This monster gains the name and the effects and ATK of the discarded monster until the End Phase.

MasterWorker Felicour

EARTH/8/Warrior/2200/2900

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. This card is unaffected by any Trap Cards. Once per turn, you can declare 1 Card-Type. Your opponent reveals every card of that Type in their hand. Select 1 of those cards. The card is destroyed and your opponent takes 600 damage. This effect cannot be activated if there are no Worker monster in your Graveyard.

OoC: Please write the effect... even if you don't to use it. put on the next post.

"Good. I activate my Pay Day - Prize of Worker, so I draw two cards! I then activate Change of the Master Plan! This card let's me summon a new MasterWorker and that'll be my Spencer! Next, after that I place a facedown, I end my turn.", Saizen said. He was pretty satisfied to the turn he had made. This time his hand was better.

Saizen: LP4000, HS2, Field: Srip, MasterWorker Spencer

Kiryu: LP3400, HS4

Pay Day - Prize of Worker

Normal spell

Activate only when you control a monster with "MasterWorker" in it's name. Draw 2 cards.

Change of the Master Plan

Normal spell

Activate only during your Main Phase 2, when there is a "MasterWorker" monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 monster that has "MasterWorker" in it's name from your hand, ignoring any Summoning conditions.

MasterWorker Spencer

EARTH/8/Warrior/2500/2200

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card is unaffected by any Spell Cards. While this card is face-up on the field, all your opponent's face-up monsters lose 100ATK x Level of the monster. For every "Worker" Monster Card you control, this monster gains 100ATK.

OoC: Infinity Sight Stream

Quick Play Spell

Activate only while this card is in your Graveyard while you control a One-Hundred Eye Dragon. Send 1 Monster Card from your Deck to the Graveyard. One-Hundred Eye Dragon gains ATK equal to the ATK of the sent monster.

"DRAW! HAA! I activate Lightning Vortex! Now I discard and Destroy your monsters. Now I summon Infinite Dark! Direct Attack!"

Infinite Dark

Level 4 DARK ATK 1800 DEF 1800

When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 DARK monster with 1000 ATK or less from your Deck to the Field, this Special Summoned monster cannot be destroyed by battle.

I end."

Kiryu

Hand: 2

Field: Infinite Dark

LP: 3400

Saizen

LP: 2200

"I'm sorry Kiryu, but my Spencer is totally unaffected by spell cards!", Saizen got to tell when he saw Misty throw up. He ran and got to his knees in front of her.

"What is it? You don't seem to be in good shape... are you the one from the boat there?", Saizen asked Misty who had collapsed.

IC: Misty looked very weak and sickly. Her pulse was weak, and she looked very pale, even for a Dark Signer. Kiryu suddenly remembered that she hadn't had anything good to eat or drink for several days, and must be dying of both dehydration and malnutrition.

He needed to get her to a hospital.

Soon.

But could the duel be won quick enough to get her where she needed to go in time?

"He really doesn't look good, I think we must get her to hospital or something... Can must end this duel Kiryu... let's finish it later. I don't care about your ambitions for dueling.", Saizen said and got his hand closer to the Duel Disks power button.

"Fine Infinite Dark attack!"

Kiryu lost 700 LP.

"Now I summon Dark Tuner Infinite Darkness!

Level 12

DARK

ATK 0 DEF 0

When this card is used for a Dark Synchro Summon, destroy 2 cards your Opponent controls. When this card is Special Summoned, Special Summon 1 monster in your Graveyard.

Now I discard Battle Tuner!

Nega Tuner

Trap Card

You may discard this card during the Battle Phase. Dark Synchro Summon 1 Dark Synchro Monster.

Now I dark tune my monsters

When the curtain of darkness descends down, the eyes of the underworld will open.

Swoop down, darkness! Dark Synchro! Show yourself, One-Hundred Eyes Dragon!

Now I destroy your monster and facedown! Now One-Hundred Eye Dragon! Attack him directly!"

Kiryu: 2700

Saizen: 1000

Kiryu rushed to Misty, he held her close to his body. And gave her some water.

"C'mon Misty."

OOC: Ace do you want Misty as an Azure Knight?

Thomas also saw that Misty had collasped and said "Well need to find somewhere for her to rest and get her some thing to eat as well as she loooks like she hasn't eaten much in a while" The pluse from his hand was continuing aswell as the mark on his hand glowing aswell.

Archived