[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I choose my Earthbound God - Illapa Camac!"

Three triangles appeared in the sky. They formed into a tri-force, and the top one blocked out the virtual sun.

[spoiler=effect]

Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on the field. Every time a card on the field is destroyed, your opponent takes 500 damage for every destroyed card. This card cannot be Summoned from the Deck Master Zone unless you tribute 2 monsters. When this card is Summoned from the Deck Master Zone, destroy all monsters your opponent controls. While this card is face-up on the field, and would be affected by the effect(s) of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster, you can send this card back to Deck Master Zone. If you use this effect, this card cannot be Summoned to the field for the remainder of the Duel.

IC: Carly and Antiope, as well as Podalge and the mote of light on the sidelines, cringed at the floating monstrosity of an Earthbound Immortal.

"I draw...." Carly was very hesitant as she drew. She noticed that her deck was very mixed, and not many cards in her hand meshed together to make a defined strategy.

Until she remembered her Deck Master's ability.

Then she smiled.

"I play a face-down monster, and a face-down card. I end my turn."

Carly: 4000 LP

Deck Master: Amazoness Paladin (Antiope)

DM Power: Feminista!

Hand: 4

Monsters: 1 FD

Spells/Traps: 1 FD

OOC: Oh! I thought you meant my monster!

My bad....

IC: "I draw, and I flip up my Command Knight, in Attack Mode!" (1200 ATK ->1700 ATK)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Command_Knight

"I also Normal Summon Amazoness Swords Woman!" (1500 ATK -> 1900 ATK -> 2100 ATK) (1700 ATK -> 1800 ATK)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Amazoness_Swords_Woman

Neziarx was a bit confused by why her monsters had such high ATK.

"My Deck Master's ability, Feminista, allows Female monsters on my side of the field to gain ATK equal to the number of Attack Position Female monsters, as well as a similar effect for Defense Position Females."

"It also protects them from the effects of my opponent's card effects as long as my monsters outnumber yours."

"Attack, girls!"

OOC: Done. Also, since I have to go, Im ending this duel

I still think you should get MSN

Neziarx drew a card, and smiled.

"Its time to end this! Go, Raigeki Break! I destroy all my tokens, and you take 3200 damage. I then use my deck master ability to destroy your face do-"

In an instant, Arthias teleported to Carly, and teleported away with her to the Yami area. He hacked her character, and made her almost impossible to track.

"Are you alright?" Arthias said in a calm tone.

OOC: Didn't you mean Thunder Crash?

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Thunder_Crash

IC: Carly was very startled to now be floating in a void with Podalge and Antiope, who was now undergoing the same change that Podalge did, her skin becoming paler as her eyes darkened, and her cloak and garments became black as the decorations on them turned orange.

"All of my sisters..." Antiope moaned. "How....could he...do this?"

"He will pay!!!" she screamed into the void as Podalge floated over to her new Dark Deck Master companion to comfort her.

"I'm fine." Carly replied, her eyes back to normal. "But who was that, and why did he want to kill me?"

OOC: Note: All Deck Masters that Dark Signers will acquire will become Dark Deck Masters, which can be Tributed to Special Summon an "Earthbound Immortal" while in your Deck Master Zone for half of your current Life Points. The Immortal placed into your Deck Master Zone is now your Deck Master and gains the effects of the Dark Deck Master used to Summon it.

The blue asterisk faded "Dammit!" Drake swore zooming the GPS all the way out and zeroing in on another blue blip in the Sogen area and an orange asterisk... "That's...$&%#ed up" He muttered as the orange asterisk appeared in several places in the Yami area simultaneously "How can he be in one, two, three, four, five (OOC: etc.) eighteen places at once!?"

AI chuckled as he held up two cards in his hand and sends them to the grave. 'The card's I sent was the Doom Guitarist and the trap card Sorrow Blast' he announced as the cards were slipped in. 'I am mortified that you start off with the same combo, all the time. Doesn't that deck of oyurs possess variety, or has it gotten depressed since the Dark Souls abandoned it?' he mocked.

As Thomas started to explore the area he was in he though to himself what sort of clue may he get on finding the 6 Azure knights and the he had an Idea "Maybe if their decks relate to their mark that may be useful"

Earth would be a Rock/Earth attribute deck

Ocean would be of Water, Fish and ect. cards

Sun maybe light or fire

Moon would possibly be a dark attribute for sure

Time would be a deck based on something to do with passage of time maybe

Space...

Thomas knew whats sort of thing he would look out for but he still would have a problem finding the Azure Knight of Space.

Saizen had got to Umi area trough a portal. He was all confused. He had been calming himself down when some guy had just appeared, snapped his fingers and said "You can leave now", disappaered.

"Just what was that...", Saizen thought in his mind but then then decided to forget the whole thing. He started to walk along the familiar beach but he was suprised there weren't any sounds of seagulls... usually the place was nothing but the noice coming out of their peaks. Saizen saw a crashed boat a little away from him.

"What is this?", Saizen said and ran to the boat and saw there was noone there, but then he reconised a big creature some hundread metres away from him and the boat.

"A duel? Better go check it out... someone might be in trouple.", Saizen said to himself and ran towards the place. He could see 3 figures standing there. 2 of them dueling while the 3rd seemed to watch.

while exploring the area he was in noticed that their was portal by 2 trees which lead to either the Umi or Yami area I guess if I started at the Umi area I should go their, I hope the Carlys okay then when through it to see that near by their was a duel taking place and he suddenly felt a strong pluse rushing through his hand and started to wonder if it mean an Azure Knight was near by.

Saizen arrived to the place and saw some cloaked guy fall lieing on the beach sand and then saw Misty and Kiryu.

"And who might you two be?", Saizen asked in quite nice tone, maybe because Misty was there and Saizen had learned to be polite among women... he had some bad experiences from the time he had not been so wise...

Archived