[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

Drake closed his eyes and added the Winged Kuriboh to his deck "Where are you..." he asked, his eyes turning back to normal for a split second before he switched to his non-Dark Signer outfit and checking for passive Duel Energy readings on his watch and noticing a blue light registering from the shore of the Umi Area "What the hell is that?" he asked triggering the appropriate spell card to teleport there

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drake closed his eyes and added the Winged Kuriboh to his deck "Where are you..." he asked' date=' his eyes turning back to normal for a split second before he switched to his non-Dark Signer outfit and checking for passive Duel Energy readings on his watch and noticing a blue light registering from the shore of the Umi Area "What the hell is that?" he asked triggering the appropriate spell card to teleport there

[/quote']

OOC: I feel like am being stalked here :S

IC: Carly was still getting the full tour of the Amazoness village, which was part of the area surrounding the Arena, when Neziarx popped in.

"Ewww!!!" Carly commented on Neziarx's question. "I just met you and you want to have sex with me?!?"

Fortunately for Carly, the word "sex" was a strict taboo in the village, so many of Carly's new "sisters" came rushing over after dropping everything.

"Hey, male! Leave our sister alone!"

"Go back to your cities you Y-chromosomed pig!"

"Just because we have a rack doesn't mean we are your slaves!"

"Want some of these? Come and get them!"

These and more were some of the jeers and taunts now directed at Neziarx by several dozen angry warrior women.

As Thomas continued walking the mark on his hand started to glow and suddenly tellaport him to a area that looked like it was near a village and he wondered to himself Did I do that or is someone here an Azure knight? Then he headed into the village which seemed to be filled with Amazon's wondering why was he teilported to this place?

OOC: Here comes Tom to save the day XD, plus special idea I had.

IC: Carly took advantage of the wanton destruction and fled into the jungle.

The mighty jungle.

Where all sorts of Duel Monsters sleep tonight....

Meanwhile, Thomas was picking through what was left of the Amazoness village. He observed that many of the tribe had lost their lives in the attack, and countless others were wounded.

Thomas suddenly saw a man their and was shocked to see that it was the man who killed him and then Thomas qlenched his fist and then he saw the girly Carly aswell from when he first saved here wonder if she was the Azure Knight the mark on his hand was resonating with. Then he ran to their destination and shouted "Hay Remember Me!"

OOC: Wow. Have you ever denied anyone from an RP before, Zarkus?

And why does Thomas think Carly is an "Azure Knight"?

SHE WEARS ORANGE!!!!!

IC: Carly was still running randomly, her companions clearing a slight path for her.

Unfortunately, anyone with common sense could track the trail that Carly and friends were blazing.

And Neziarx hadn't glitched up in years.

IC: Carly pleaded with Neziarx, hoping that he would spare her.

"Why me?!? I've never seen you before!!! What could I possibly have that you would want to merge with me for?!?" she was now being hysterical.

"Pull yourself together, Sister Carly!" Antiope placed her hand on Carly's shoulder. "He's nothing more than a chauvinistic male! We can take him!"

"Carly, he might have information on who decimated my tribe." Podalge put her "hand" on Cary's other shoulder. "If we win, we could question him..."

Carly was still crying when Neziarx approached.

Archived