[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Activate Field Spell card, Nazca Lines! I set 2 cards and end."

Every Geoglyph appeared on the ground in a smaller size.

[spoiler=card]

10822a.jpg

This card cannot be removed from the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, no other Field Spell cards can be activated. "Earthbound God" monsters are unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap cards, except this one, and negate their effects that would prevent more then one from being on the field.

"Fine I draw" this hand looks resonable "I first play heavy storm to destroy all of your spell and trap cards, but I do know your Nazca Lines stay due to its own effect. I Then play Polymerization to fuse Neos and Winged Kuriboh to form Elemental Hero Kingdom Neos, I then set a monster and a face down cards, Now Kingdom Neos Kingdom Mega Flare!" Thomas said as he conducted his turn with his Ace striking for 3000 points of damage.

Thomas lp 4000

Mon 2: Kingdom Neos (ATK/3000) 1 F/D

S/T 1: 1 F/D

Hand: 0

"When you attack, I activate Sacrifice of Honor. You wanna know how I did that? My face-down card, Preservation of Surprise Attacks allows me to activate Trap cards that were destroyed the turn they were destroyed. I add Earthbound God - Illapa Camac to my hand. Do you end?"

[spoiler=card]

Preservation of Surprise Attacks

Trap

The turn that this card, or another Trap card you control is destroyed, you can activate 1 Trap card in your Graveyard that was destroyed this turn.

"I tribute my two monsters to summon my Earthbound God! Arise, Illapa Camac! Activate your special effect, destroy his two cards! I then set 2 cards and end."

Hand: 2

LP: 4000

Monster: 1

S/T: 2

Field: Nazca

[spoiler=card]

Earthbound God - Illapa Camac

Level 10

DARK

2900 ATK/2000 DEF

Thunder (OSHT)/Effect

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound God" monster on the Field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the Field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent Directly. Once per turn, destroy up to 2 cards on the field. Every time a card(s) on the field is destroyed, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each destroyed card.

As Thomas was stabed his real life body had died but in the virtual world in the dark endless stream of 1's and 0's a glimmer of light shinged and said "Thomas all is not lost." Thomas was now sime concuse in the virutal world and thought whats going on as only his face somehow fromed in the stream of endless data and said "Whats going on?"

"You are unique as a first living human in the virtual world since your body in the real world is gone but you yourself are not" The glimmer of light said.

"So am an AI?" Thomas then repiled to the light. "No your much more then that you are one of the 7 Azure Knights"

As Thomas heard the word Azure Knight his body started to waken and from into a body different to what he had began with and as he gained full concusness he said "My body? and wait how are you?" Thomas said as he looked at his new from and then wondered what the light was and the glimmer of light said "Thats not important now but your deck is new infused with your own power now as your are the Azure Knight of Sky" and after those words were said the light grew blinding as Thomas covered his eyes and he seemed to appeared in the umi area noticing a strange mark on his hand then a voice in his head said "you are one of 7 and you need to find the other six Earth, Ocean, Sun, Moon, Time and Space before he finds them and compelets his goal"

"What goal?" Thomas said wondering what was going on but their was no replay so Thomas knew now what he must do first and that was to find the 6 Azure Knights then the voice may return and he may know more.

OOC: if anyone asks NZ approved this.

and NZ New edit for my character Plz

Apperance:haseo-xth-form3%20(2).jpg

Bio: (after what I first had) After a Mystrious man had seem to of killed him aswell as he real world body we was reawaken to be called as a living human being in the virtual world as well as the Azure Knight of Sky and now seeks to find the remaining 6 Azure Knights.

Game Master/Neo Dark Signer/Other: Azure Kinght: Sky

Arthias snapped his fingers. He showed Sigma every detail of Arthias's old account. Password, deck, entire convos with the old staff, even private convos between Sigma and Arthias.

"I am the real Arthias. If you want to continue this conversation, then just contact me. Zarkus is almost here."

Arthias teleported behind Sigma and restored the illusion.

"Its your option to tell Zarkus. He already suspects me." he said, vanishing.

Zarkus showed up in the area where Sigma was, oblivious of what happened between the two.

"Hello..."

OOC: Kingdom Neos, Zarkus was actually the first one to be a living creature trapped in the network.

And nice plot twist, mirite Broken?

AI turned to look at Zarkus. 'You've arrived it would seem. Very good. Since our meeting, I have been considering could be done to save this game. Though through records, you have been the saviour of the game two times running, but I believe this final challenge is too much for you. I am here, to truly see if you can do whatever it takes to save the game' AI explained, then activated the duel disk and plucking a deck out of thin air. 'I will duel you using the first deck I obtained when I entered htis reality, the Black Serenade' AI stated.

OOC: Yes, and technically Sigma was the second. Since he died to end Gozubora, then Noah restored him, to Sigma's annoyance.

Thomas started walking by the beach in the Umi Area wondering since the area he was in was sea based he my find the Ocean Knight their. It will be hard to find them all be with each one I find we be a combined for to stop that guy Thomas thought to when he saw what happened back in the town.

Drake watched the brief duel and let out a quick sigh "Well, I guess he won't mind if I flip through his useless deck" he said said to himself grabbing Thomas's deck and flipping through it "Garbage, garbage, useless, worthless, pointless, less than useless, pitiful" said appraising Thomas's deck but stopping on one card

OOC: I'm assuming he had all 3 Winged Kuribohs Kingdom Neos

AI shook his head. 'The Black Serenade were scattered to the winds. However, I searched the game and located each card after one of them appeared in my sanctuary. They're a deck who need to be together, so they will be. I draw a card, now, I will summon the Sinful Songstress in attack mode and set a card. I end my turn' AI announced as his monster appeared. She began to sing.

OOC: GTG

OOC: D'aw D:

Zarkus drew a card from his deck.

"I activate Reaper Calling. I summon Immortal Reaper of Spells and Monsters. So, do you discard or what?"

Immortal Reaper of Monsters

Level 4

DARK

1500 ATK/1900 DEF

Fairy/Tuner/Effect

When this card is Summoned, your opponent must discard one monster or take 1000 damage. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard one "Immortal Reaper" or remove one "Immortal Reaper" in your Graveyard from play to negate its removal.

Immortal Reaper of Traps

Level 3

DARK

1000 ATK/1000 DEF

Fairy/Effect

When this card is Summoned, your opponent must discard one Trap card or take 1000 damage. If this card would be removed from the field, you can discard one "Immortal Reaper" to negate its removal.

Reaper Calling

Continuous Spell card

If you Summon an "Immortal Reaper", once per turn, you can Special Summon a level 4 or lower "Immortal Reaper" monster from your hand. If this card is removed from the field by an opponent's card effect, Special Summon 2 "Immortal Reaper" monsters from your hand.

OOC: btw Ace and Y-Tak, Neziarx is on a beeline looking for Dark Signers, so be prepared to duel him, maybe.

Thomas then remembered his deck so he looked at it so see it was more improved with cards he hadn't seen before aswell and said "I guess that voice was correct my own power must of fused with my deck for it to be like this."

OOC: Nightmare are you able to update my character now with the info on page 41 and GTG later

Archived