[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well you left my with no choice I activate from my graveyard the card Final Force which when my life points are lower than a attack monsters ATK I can destroy a monster on my side of the feild and inflict damage equal to kingdom neos's orignal attack points." Thomas said as the last card he had left striked through heading towards Drake.

OOC:

Final Force

Trap

This card can only be activated if your opponent attacks with a monster that has ATK higher than your life points. Select one monster on your side of the feild and tribute it, then inflict damage to your opponents life points equal to the tributed monsters orignal ATK. This card can be activated from your graveyard, after activation remove it from play.

"Oh no your not gonna make me wonder around anymore! This monster is the special gift of apologize from more than 4 years ago when I got trapped to this world and those lifepoints you got are sure to fall with it's force. Activate the second ability of my Himalaiya! I tribute one monster with Worker in it's name and douple the attack points of my monster which makes it 5400! So I tribute my Worker token and now strike the finishing blow, Ground Crushing Pipe Pounding!", and his monster attacked with it's huge pipe this time smashing it right at Goodwin.

MasterContructor Himalaiya

EARTH/9/Warrior/Fusion/?/?

"MasterWorker" monster + 1 or more EARTH monsters

This monster cannot be Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Fusion Summon this monster by sending the appropriate Fusion Material Monsters you control to Graveyard. This card's ATK and DEF are 900 x the number of monsters used to Fusion Summon this card. When this card is Fusion Summoned, destroy cards your opponent controls up to number of Fusion Material Monsters used to summon this card. By tributing a Worker monster you control, douple the ATK of this card. During the turn this effect is used, no other monster can attack. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "MasterWorker" monster from your Graveyard ignoring the Summoning conditions.

OOC: Not much of an effect. 200 ATK+Piercing is nothing.

Godwin took the attack.

LP: 0

"Looks like you win. Im going to end this n-GUH"

Godwin coughed up blood as a sword pierced his chest.

"Godwin, your usefulness has ended. Its time for you to die."

"N-NEZIARX!"

Neziarx brutally tore the sword out of Godwin's chest. Godwin disintegrated, and his dust merged with Neziarx. The pyramid shattered, and the energy of the Earthbound Gods flowed into Neziarx.

"This is great. Thanks for weakening him, Saizen! Hah... hahah..."

He looked up

"HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!"

Drake's life points only got reduced by half "Seriously, give up" He said "By halving my life points, He can negate spell and traps too" Drake smiled maliciously "The only way to finish off my Dragon is raw brute force Attack strength" He explained "He absorbs everything else" Black Hole Dragon let out another blast "I do have respect for my cards you see, just only the strong ones"

Neziarx let out a psychotic laught.

"I'm the ultimate Dark Signer now! As soon as I finish absorbing the powers of the other ones, I will merge the real world with the network!"

He rose his hand up to the sky, and closed off all barriers.

"Enjoy eternity locked in this area! Nobody will ever be able to get in or out aside from me! AHAHAHAAH!"

He teleported away, leaving Saizen alone, stranded there.

"How are you not dead?" Drake asked as the glow on his arm faded "This shouldn't happen, you should have turned to dust!" Drake yelled before noticing a faint glow on Thomas's arm "I see" He realized "Because my God was stolen from me, I can't kill, but somehow I can turn you into one of us"

Mark tried to teleport out of the Ancient Area and started swearing profusely when he couldn't

OOC: if the offscreen bomber duel near to were I am >_> to ask.

After Thomas learn't more he was suprized on how he had died to become a dark signer and said "So techincally your group of Zombies thats kills people through dueling weilding powerful cards known as Earthbound Gods, well thats story is hard to belive as first am not dead, second wheres the so called Earthbound God card and three you don't look like a Zombie" Maybe if I get a stick and poke him in the eye we then see if he was a Zombie

OCC: Sorry couldn't resist XD

Archived