[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

"Well... err... Sorry I don't know your name" Thomas said as he looked at his opponents side of the feild. "But you don't seem to respect your cards like Kuriboh and think their useless yet you still used them to prevent you from losing the duel do you understand what your deck maybe talling you" Thomas said looking to Drakes Duel Disk.

OOC: its your turn now.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LP: 6300

Godwin laughed.

"My turn. Draw!" he said, looking at his card.

"I activate my Field Spell card, Road to the Higher Earth! To activate this card, you draw cards from your deck until you're holding 6."

A bolt of lightning struck the pyramid.

"However, this card cannot be removed from the field and its effect cannot be negated. I can also Special Summon 1 monster per turn. Now, come forth, my Moon Dragon, and then I Special Summon Dawn Synchron, and add Pot of Greed to my hand, which I will activated immediately. I tribute both of my monsters!"

LP: 5300

"Arise! The strongest Earthbound God - Wiraqocha Rasca!

Godwin smirked as his monster appeared.

"His attack points are risen to 3100 due to you having to discard 3 cards. Now, Wiraqocha Rasca, attack his Giant Rat! Death Singularity!"

[spoiler=Card]

Roar to Higher Earth

Field Spell

When this card is activated, your opponent can draw cards from their deck until they're holding 6. Once per turn, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, add 1 Spell or Trap card from your Graveyard to your hand. This card cannot be removed from the field, and it's effect cannot be negated. "Earthbound God" monsters are unaffected by your opponent's Spell or Trap cards.

Rasca's Deck Master effect.

Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. By removing 3 monsters you control from play and discarding 5 cards from your hand, your opponent's Life Points become 1. Every time either player discards a card, 1 monster you control gains 1000 ATK for every discarded card. This card cannot be Summoned from the Deck Master Zone unless you tribute 2 monsters. When this card is Summoned from the Deck Master Zone, your opponent discards 3 cards. While this card is face-up on the field, and would be affected by the effect(s) of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster, you can send this card back to Deck Master Zone. If you use this effect, this card cannot be Summoned to the field for the remainder of the Duel.

"The name's Drake" Drake told Thomas as another card shot into his hand "First I activate the spell card Tuner Trap, removing from play Shadow Demon in my graveyard to activate one trap card in my hand, and I choose Descending Lost Star, reviving my Demon's Warlord and reducing its level by one and Defense to 0" Demon's Warlord returned to the field and its level went from -8 to -9 "Now I summon the Tuner Monster Black Dragon" he said as a level one tuner appeared on the field "Now I activate Dark Wave, reversing my Demon's Warlord's level to 9 and tuning it and Black Dragon!" the sky darkened and thunder cracked "Call forth from darkest reaches of space! Let all of existence shutter with your presence! Synchro Summon! Black Hole Dragon!" He chanted as a large four winged beast of a dragon appeared behind him "It's all over"

OOC: Black Dragon: level 1/100 ATK/150 DEF

Black Hole Dragon: Level 10/ 3900 ATK/ 3600 DEF

"What? Ou great just how annoying you can become damn Goodwin...", Saizen said, revealing his hands. The four cards starting from left, the 3rd Ace of Saizen's deck, MasterWorker Spencer, a spell card, Change of the Master Plan, a trap card, Miss Shooting and the card he drew at his Draw Phase, another Pay Day - Prize of a Worker. The card to return to deck by the effect of Trapshoot was simple to figure out.

[spoiler=Cards us... seen]

MasterWorker Spencer

EARTH/8/Warrior/2500/2200

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card is unaffected by any Spell Cards. While this card is face-up on the field, all your opponent's monsters lose 100 ATK x Level of the monster. For every "Worker" monster you control, this monster gains 100ATK.

Change of the Master Plan

Normal spell

Activate only during your Main Phase 2, when there is a monster with "MasterWorker" in it's name in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 monster that has "MasterWorker" in it's name from your hand, ignoring any Summoning conditions.

Miss Shooting

Counter trap

Pay 500 Life Points when your opponent declares an attack on a monster you control. Select the attack target among your opponent's monsters and increase the ATK of the attacking monster by 700 until the End Phase.

Pay Day - Prize of a Worker

Normal spell

Activate only when you control a monster with "MasterWorker" in it's name. Draw 2 cards.

"So... the damn bird just grows more... this is just perfect. I activate my Pay Day, so I draw two cards... c'mon, c'mon... Ou great. I summon my Sam the Sawyer Worker in defence mode. Next I place two cards facedown and switch my MasterWorker Felicour in defence too. End my turn.", Saizen said trying to get calm.

'That bird is just ridiculously strong, but also the Deck Master. If I can get rid of it, I'll win this... but the problem is just that. 4100 Direct attacker... not good.', Saizen thought in his head.

Saizen: LP4600, HS:0, Field: MWFelicour, Giant Rat(DM), Sam the Sawyer W., 2fds

Goodwin: LP6300, HS:0, Field: Wiraqocha Rasca(DM)

Sam the Sawyer Worker

EARTH/3/Warrior/1400/1500

During each of your Stanby Phases, Special Summon a "Worker token"(. By tributing a "Worker token", halv the ATK of a monstere your opponent controls until the End Phase.

IC: "I can't draw, but I will activate my Trap Card, Bad End - Sorrowful Chain."

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Bad_End_-_Sorrowful_Chain

"Now I can Special Summon Bad End Queen Dragon from my hand!" (1900 ATK)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Bad_End_Queen_Dragon

"I equip my Dragon with Renewing Bloodlust." (2100 ATK)

Renewing Bloodlust

Spell/Equip

This card can only be equipped onto a monster that can't be Normal Summoned or Set. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 200. During battle between the attacking equipped monster and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower then the equipped monster's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When the equipped monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 200. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you may add this card to your hand by discarding a card during the End Phase of the turn that this card was sent to the Graveyard.

"Attack, my Dragon! Calamity Stream!"

"Its my turn. Draw! Add Pot of Greed to my hand, which I activate!"Godwin smirked

"I then activate Giant Trunade to return all Spell and Trap cards to our hands. My field spell is unharmed. Now, Wiraqocha Rasca attacks you directly! I set 2 cards and end my turn."

*after Draw Phae*

"Trap cards activate! Drop-off and Power Balance! I win!"

Rasca: 4100 ->6100

"am sorry put an important annoucement is made which is that I remove my Soul Exspolder to remove kingdom neos from play to inflict damage to you equal to Kingdom Neos orignal ATK which is 3000, and if you as remember when I used Kingdom Neos effect this was one of the cards I thought I use as a last resort" Thomas said as his monster exspolded infront of Black hole dragon.

OOC:

Soul Exspolder

lv 1 Dark

Feind/Effect

When an oppenents monster attacks you can remove this card from play to select one monster on your side of the feild and remove it from play and inflict damage to your opponents life points equal to the removed monsters ATK.

ATK/0 DEF/0

"Ou man... now the bird got itself to 6100 ATK? And next turn the Field Spell can just add the Trunade back to his hand. I got to destroy that bird right now. I activate my Sam's effect to summon a Worker token to the field. Next I send my MasterWorker Felicour, Giant Rat, Sam the Sawyer Worker to my graveyard and summon the 4th and final Ace of my deck! MasterContructor Himalaiya! His ability says that for every single fusion material monster he was summoned with, he gains 900 ATK and destroys the same number of cards you control as well!", Saizen shout and his monster swinged it's huge pipe it was holding in it's armpit at Wiraqocha Rasca.

'This should be it...', he thought in his head.

Archived