[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Sorry. I went out to lunch and didn't log out.

IC: "I draw!" she declared.

"I set a face-down monster and a face-down card, then I will play Sad Story - Unshocking Truth."

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sad_Story_-_Unshocking_Truth

"Now, every time we draw a Spell Card, we have to shuffle it back into our Decks."

"I end my turn."

Misty: 4000 LP

Hand: 3

Monsters: 1 FD

Spells/Traps; SS-UT, 1 FD

IC: "My Reptiless Gardna, which you just destroyed, allows me to add a Reptiless monster to my hand."

"I draw, and since it is a Spell Card, I place it back into my deck."

"I play Sad Story - Sorrowful Memories."

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sad_Story_-_Sorrowful_Memories

"Now we have to shuffle Monster Cards we draw into our decks."

"I play a face-down monster and a face-down card, then I end my turn."

Misty: 4000 LP

Hand: 1

Monsters: 1 FD

Spell/Traps: All 3 Sad Stories, 2 FD

"I activate Alter of Reversal!"

Altar of Reversal

Trap/Counter

You can only activate this card when your opponent activates a card effect by paying Life Points. You may pay Life Points equal to twice the amount of Life Points your opponent paid to negate the effect and destroy the card, then both players may send a monster on the field to the Graveyard in order to Special Summon a monster from their Decks with the same Level and in the same position as the sent monster.

"By paying half of my Life Points, I can negate your Dragon's effect and destroy it!" (Misty: 2000 LP)

"I can also send my face-down Reptiless Viper to Special Summon a face-down monster from my Deck."

IC: Misty smiled at this.

"Silly Ryou. You still haven't figured it out, haven't you?"

"I don't win by using pure brute strength. That's Kiryu and Demak's area of expertise. I manipulate the field so that I may have the advantage."

"I play 2 face-down cards, then I end my turn."

Misty: 2000 LP

Hand: 3

Monsters: Morphing Jar (600 DEF)

Spells/Traps: All 3 Sad Stories, 2 FD

OOC: G2G. Be back in 2-3 hours.

The cloaked man smirked.

"I know exactly who you are, what you do, etc..." he said, unzipping his cloak.

"Its time to reveal who I am to you!"

He threw off his cloak, and the appearance of the man shocked Sigma.

"Remember me?"

The man was Arthias. The same man who died against the virus when all of this began, 15ish years ago.

Godwin looked at Saizen.

"Not bad, you got rid of my Inti. Any other moves in store?"

"Wow... it worked? Yes! Now I can finally get forward with this. I tribute my Thomas and Pazzo! Summoning my second Ace, MasterWorker Felicour! Now activate your ability! Now reveal all the spell cards in your hand!", Saizen commanded Goodwin with a smile. Now he had a chance to change the game around.

MasterWorker Felicour

EARTH/8/Warrior/2200/2900

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. This card is unaffected by any Trap Cards. Once per turn, you can declare 1 Card-Type. Your opponent reveals every card of that Type in their hand. Select 1 of those cards. The card is destroyed and your opponent takes 600 damage. This effect cannot be activated if there are no Worker monsters in your Graveyard.

"In that case, my Felicour's effect will destroy your Pot of Greed and inflict 600 points of damage! Now I attack with my Felicour, direct attack! My Deck Master in the other hand will stay in defence mode. Take my Felicour's attack, Goodwin! By that I place one facedown and end my turn."

Saizen: LP4600, HS:0, Field:Felicour, Giant Rat(DM), fd

Goodwin: LP8500(-2200), HS:1, Field: fd

Archived