[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

IC: "I don't exactly remember...." she replied. She tried to crawl over to where Kiryu was, but she was very weak, and collapsed again a few feet short of her destination. "I remember dueling Akiza, then a sensation of falling backwards. Everything was black afterwards. Then I woke up on a beach similar to this on, but the sun was setting. It was quite beautiful. I built this raft, and cast off, hoping to escape the island I was trapped on."

"All of this time, I occasionally saw creatures from Duel Monsters cards out of the corner of my eye. Some of them even came up to me and talked to me. I have been dismissing all of this as figment of my imagination."

She looked up at Kiryu.

"Are you a figment of my imagination too, Kiryu?"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IC: "I guess so..." she replied as a Dark Signer Duel Disk appeared on her arm. "...but playing a children's card game is the least of my concerns. Could you find some fresh water for me, Kiryu-kun?" she said this last part sweetly, hoping that her friend would aid her in her time of need.

IC: Misty greedily drank the entire water bottle without pausing for breath, then resumed lying down on the sand.

"I guess so...." she replied. "You wanna hear something funny, Kiryu-kun? I'v been out in the sun for three days, without any sort of sun protection, yet I haven't even started to darken. And this Duel Disk on my arm.....where did it come from? I didn't have this on me 5 minutes ago...."

She turned to Kiryu, who was now sitting down next to her.

"What's going on, Kiryu-kun? Where are we?" Her eyes were watery, and tears were slowly coming down her face, crossing over her facial tattoos. Kiryu noticed that like most of the Dark Signers he had encountered, including himself, that their eyes only turned black when they were dueling.

She crawled over to him, and put her face in his shirt, still sobbing.

"Erm... Theree there?"

Kiryu's personality was very different to the power hungry psychopath he was when he dueled.

"How about a duel to take your mind off things? I'm not sure where we are, I also think I killed the person who knows where we are, but he's a Dark Signer now so its all good."

Kiryu helped Misty up.

"Now, will you duel?!"

"Woah. I think I..."

Kiryu reached in the back pocket of his trousers.

"No, not there... Ah there it is."

He reached into his Dark Signer robe and pulled out a chocolate bar, also a card fell out: It was called Infinite Eye Dragon, it looked a little similar to One Hundred Eye Dragon.

"Errmm, thats mine."

OOC: I meant take her somewhere where she can get a meal....

IC: Misty looked at the chocolate bar, then looked back at Kiryu.

"You're kidding, right?" she glared angrily at him. "I don't eat sweets. Too much sugar causes blemishes on my body, which are unsightly and could ruin my figure, image, and career."

OoC: God dammit, Saizen was just gonna have some nice company and just now he's busy xD After this duel(it will end pretty soon), I think he'll come back to Umi area.

"Just great... I lost my Bullrizer... what now?", Saizen said and drew a card.

"That Moon and Sun kombo is just powerful... I got to get rid of one of them without not destroying them... but how?", Saizen thought in his mind and checked his drawn card.

"Bingo! Is time for my Deck Master's effect! With it's ability I sumon 1 Earth attribute monster from my deck with 1500 or less ATK and the monster I summon is my Worker Thomas, the Lazy One! Next my deck master is also summoned on the field. Now all I do is hope this will work... I activate the Lazy One's special effect! I reduce it's ATK by half and summon a level 4 or below Worker from my hand! Now comeforth, Worker Pazzo - The Painter! When it's special summoned, it removes one card my opponent controls! Vanish, Sun Dragon Inti!", Saizen shout.

OoC: If I tribute my deck master for a tribute summon, do I lose or is the tribute summoned monster treated as my deck master? I'm not sure...

Worker Pazzo - the Painter

LIGHT/4/Warrior/Effect/ATK1600/DEF1300

When this card is Special Summoned, declare 1 unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your side of the field occupied until this card is removed from the field and remove 1 card on the field your opponent controls.

Saizen: LP4600, HS:2, Field: Giant Rat(DM); Worker Thomas, the Lazy One; Worker Pazzo - the Painter

Goodwin: LP9100, HS:2, Field:Inti(vanish, muthaf****)

IC: Just when Misty was about to comply, the NPC slammed into them.

Normally, this wouldn't have been much of a problem, but the combination of the heat, the rough conditions Misty had been in recently, and the tensions of suddenly flying through the air and landing had caused a crucial portion of Misty's attire to finally snap: her bra.

As Misty got back up, her bra, the only article of clothing she had above her waist, fell off of her ample bosom. The NPC, seeing this occur, simply ogled at the now-topless Dark Signer.

Misty, now very angry at this violation, felt something like shadows creep over her partly-nude body, creating a perfect replica of her Dark Signer robes prior to her recent escapades.

She opened her eyes once again, the sclera as black as night.

"Kiryu, let me handle this wretch." she demanded, her Duel Disk ready.

Archived