[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Thank you. She currently doesn't believe that she is in a fantasy world, and that all of the talking Duel Monsters she's encountering are figments of her imagination.

Maybe if she ran into someone, then that person could assist her....

Maybe a certain person who has been stranded on a desert island for 4 years could help Misty...

(Hint Hint)

OoC: I'm gonna be in the Mountain Area, blasting stuff with OHED.

Kiryu was bored.

"How can I get out of here!?"

A duelist began to walk by...

*Later*

"One Hundred Eye Dragon! Infinity Sight Stream! Destroy him! HAHAHA

Well, that was erm.. fun? Argh, someone! Help me get out of here!?"

"Well during the End-Phase the power boost from Extra Unions gone but lucky the Synchro stays as an equip card lucky so I have some sort of deffence" Thomas said as his Kingdom Neos ATK reduced by 1800. "Also Don't forget tho your Kuriboh which you consider useless saved you from lossing the duel you still take damage from the effect of my Armoury arm so you take 3400 points of damage" Thomas then added.

Thomas

lp 50

Mon 1: Kingdom Neos (ATK/4000)

S/T 1: Armoury Arm

Hand 0

AI looked at the cloaked man. 'Are you the phantom of the opera? And no, you have the wrong person I am afraid. I am the AI Director, but if you desperataly pray for a duel, so be it' AI replied as many decks circled him. 'I have many to choose from, do you wish to decide which deck I play?' he inquired.

IC: The woman lying on the beach looked up at Kiryu, and Kiryu remembered her from his time as a Dark Signer.

"Kiryu...." Misty groaned. "Are you just an illusion? And if so, are you here to mock my current situation....or comfort me until I pass on? I am most likely going to die on the beach....I haven't had water in three days....."

Archived