[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

Rick ran up to Zarkus. "So thats Arhias?" he said seeing him. "Don't you get it!? This virtual world can't coexist in the real world! Look what the coexistance has already done to the real world!!" he said lifting his arm to reveal the carnage. "Does this look like a Utopia to you!?"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigma felt the darkness being broken by Horakhty from above. 'Okay, it is time to get out of here. God of Rock, come to me' Sigma cried. The angelic man appeared before her and bowed. 'I need to get to the surface, toot suite' she ordered. The angel nodded and he held her in his arms as he flew through the crack in the roof.

Caleb sighed "Screw it, I'm getting the hell outta here" He told Black Hole Dragon and Thomas "You two can go kill yourself with that God-thing but I'm a survivor" He summoned an Armor Monster resembling a Dragon's torso with a pair of large wings and flew off, landing about three buildings away from Carly, Jack, and Misty

"Hmph, the God of Darkness isn't your average Phantom Zarkus, now! Observe!"

The God of Darkness started to roar, causing massive earthquakes all around both of the worlds as it's arms managed to grow back.

"HAHAHA! NOW CREATOR OF DARKNESS! Obliterate the Knight of Destiny!"

The Creator of Darkness flew high into the air but soon came spiralling down aiming for the Knight of Destiny.

"Just as I planned."

The Knight of Destiny blocked the attack. It had merged with the Twin Seeds of Dark and Light. It sliced the Creator of Darkness in two.

"Yes!"

"If The God of Light wont listen to me, then I'll become him... I activate my Spell card, Duel Armor Merging!"

The Creator of Light dissapeared, and Arthias grew armor.

"No... NO!"

Arthias cut the Knight of Destiny clean in half

"Now I can go forward with my plan...!"

"Dammit! I wont let you! Arthias! I challenge you to a final duel!"

Zarkus pulled out a duel disk.

"Fine. I oblidge. If you win, I give up all of this."

Arthias activated his own duel disk.

DUEL!

OOC: Broken, now's your chance to duel Azure as well.

"I'll throw out both of my Towers! Go THE PILLAR OF SPACE! Come forth! THE TOWER OF TIME!"

2 Massive Pillars rose from the floor. Causing more Earthquakes.

"Hmph, I think I'll play my Parallel Darkness field spell also! HAHAHA! Now the effect of my Tower of Time allows me to activate spell cards only from my deck! So I'll activate 3 Fiend Sanctuary's! Now I get 3 metal fiend tokens! Then I release my tokens to summon! THE DEVILS AVATAR! HAHAHA! Now Attack!"

The huge Avatar floated towards Sigma's monster, instantly obliterating it.

OoC:

The Tower of Time

Continuous Spell Card

This cards effect cannot be negated or chained to. This card cannot be removed from the Field. You may only activate Spell cards from your Deck. If you draw a Spell Card, shuffle it back into your Deck. You can select 1 Spell Card in your Deck and activate it, after a Spell Card has been activated, it is removed from play. You may activate this effect during either players turn. Your Spell Cards may be activated during your Opponents Turn.

The Pillar of Space

Continuous Trap Card

This cards effect cannot be negated or chained to. This card cannot be removed from the Field. You may only activate Trap cards from your Deck. If you draw a Trap Card, shuffle it back into your Deck. You can select 1 Trap Card in your Deck and activate it, after a Trap Card has been activated, it is removed from play. You may activate this effect during either players turn. Your Trap Cards may be activated during the Turn they are set. This card can be activated the turn it's set.

Parallel Darkness

Field Spell Card

This card may only be activated when you control a face-up "The Tower of Time" and "The Pillar of Space". This cards effect cannot be negated or chained to. This card cannot be removed from the Field except by its own effect. Destroy this card when the effect of either "The Tower of Time" or "The Pillar of Space" is negated. During your Draw Phase, you may Draw 2 cards or 0 cards instead of your normal draw.

The card flipped over to reveal a sad woman holding a harp. 'You can't obliterate what can't be destroyed by battle luv, and the Wraith of the Harp is no exception. Also, I wish you would try to have more variety, but I assume you use shuffle cheats, because you always start with the same 3 cards Azure' Sigma pointed out smugly.

Arthias drew six cards from his deck.

"I go first! I start off by summoning my Servant of the Tormentor! This card allows me to call two more from my hand or deck! I set 2 cards and end my turn."

Hand: 3

Monsters: 3

S/T: 2

[spoiler=Card]

Servant of the Tormentor

LIGHT

Level 4

1000 ATK / 1000 DEF

Warrior/Effect

When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 2 "Servant of the Tormentors" from your hand or deck. When this card is offered as a tribute for a Tribute Summon, special summon 2 "Servant of the Tormentor"s from your Graveyard.

"He's obviously trying to summon the Gods quickly... I draw! I summon Dark Grepher and set 2 cards. Grepher attacks your Servant!"

LP: 7300

"Activate my Trap card - Time Machine! This card allows me to summon the monster that was destroyed."

"Gah... turn end."

Monsters: 1

"Its my turn now! I tribute my three monsters! Now, come out, Obelisk the Tormentor!"

The great God rose from the ground. It let off an aura which struck fear into everyone...

[spoiler=effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 monsters. When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, send this card to the Graveyard at the End Phase of the turn. If this card is Special Summoned when your opponent has declared an attack, this card becomes the attack target. This card is unaffected by the effects of all Trap Cards and any Effect Monsters your opponent controls, other than Divine-Beast-Type monsters. The effects of Spell Cards can only affect this card for 1 turn. While this card is face-up on the field, control of this card cannot switch and it cannot be destroyed except as a result of Battle. During either player's turn, you can activate one the following effects; During your either player's turn, if you Tribute 2 monsters (except this card), destroy all monsters that your opponent controls and inflict 4000 points of Direct Damage to your opponent. This card cannot declare an attack until your next End Phase after this card was activated.

"Grah! Dammit!"

"I activate his effect! By tributing 2 monsters... Im sure you know what happens!"

The monster took the two Servant's in his hand and they disintegrated, Obelisk punched Dark Grepher, and the shockwave hit Zarkus.

Zarkus dropped on his knees.

LP: 4000

"F...funk..."

"Turn end."

'That is very true, I can't do anything for one more turn thanks to your large sphere, but it has no attack in any case. My Wraith is the only card around, she has nothing, it has nothing. But I guess I'll summon to the field my One Man Band level 1 and end' Sigma said dismissivly as the band showed up, he began to play on his instruments whilst Wraith played a mourful tune. 'Music is a true art'.

[spoiler=Cards Used]

70173.jpg70173p.jpg

OOC: Skipping ahead.

Zarkus's LP: 4000

Monsters: 1 F/D

Hand: 4

Arthias's 7300

Monsters: Obelisk

"Its my turn again. I draw."

Arthias grinned.

"I summon my Servant of the Sky Dragon! I then activate double summon! I tribute my 3 monsters to summon this! Arise, Slifer the Sky Dragon! Obelisk, attack his face-down, and Slifer, attack him directly!"

Slifer's ATK: 6000

Servant of the Sky Dragon

LIGHT

Level 4

1000 ATK / 1000 DEF

Warrior/Effect

When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 2 "Servant of the Sky Dragon"s from your hand or deck. When this card is offered as a tribute for a Tribute Summon, Draw 2 cards.

This card can only be Normal Summoned or set by tributing 3 monsters.The ATK and DEF of this card become the number of cards in your hand x 1000. When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, send this card to the Graveyard at the End Phase of the turn. If this card is Special Summoned when your opponent has declared an attack, this card becomes the attack target. This card is unaffected by the effects of all Trap Cards and any Effect Monsters your opponent controls, other than Divine-Beast-Type monsters. The effects of Spell Cards can only affect this card for 1 turn. While this card is face-up on the field, control of this card cannot switch and it cannot be destroyed except as a result of Battle. When your opponent Normal Summons a Monster, decrease its ATK or DEF by 2000, depending on the Position of the Summoned Monster. If a Monster's ATK or DEF is reduced to 0 by this effect, destroy the monster.

"I reveal my Trap card! Waboku!"

The attack struck his face-down monster. It was another Dark Grepher."

"Alright, fine. I end my turn."

Zarkus's deck started glowing

"Sigma, I thank you again for this card!" he said, drawing

"Lend me your power, Legend of Heart!"

*insert dramatic summoning sequence here*

"The effect of Slifer activates, rendering them weak."

"I activate the effect of Critias! I remove Reverse Trap in my Grave from play to change that ATK loss to ATK gain!"

ATK: 4800 each

"Timaeus! Attack Obelisk now! And Hermos, use your special effect! I remove 2 Dark Grephers in my Grave from play!"

Hermos's ATK: 9600

"Lets go!" Timaeus and Hermos said, slicing Obelisk and Slifer in half

LP: 2900

"Damn..."

"Turn end."

"No, Hmph, My Parallel Darkness allows me to draw 2. Ok I guess I'll play 1 Copy of Stray Lambs from my deck! Giving 2 Tokens to me! Then I'll play another one! Now I release allof my tokens to summon! The Devils Dreadroot! HAHA Now my Avatars ATK raises to 4100! And my dreadroot cuts your monsters ATK in half! Now I end."

Archived