New Yu-Gi-Oh! Series Yugioh Make It Yourself - Wait What?

Okay, this is just an idea whereby you state what you would make as the next series of Yu-Gi-Oh. The concept you'd create E.g. Bikes, Academy, Egyptian Pharaoh, etc.

For me the concept would be an academy in space, whereby instead of Speed World there is Gravity World, which works with the process of Gravity Counters which affect the players Gravity, and has some other cool features such as being used for Speed Spells.

Okay' date=' this is just an idea whereby you state what you would make as the next series of Yu-Gi-Oh. The concept you'd create E.g. Bikes, Academy, Egyptian Pharaoh, etc.

For me the concept would be an academy in space, whereby instead of Speed World there is Gravity World, which works with the process of Gravity Counters which affect the players Gravity, and has some other cool features such as being used for Speed Spells.

[/quote']

That Idea would suck in a Stall Deck coz More turn means more gravity therefore the players would be crushed to death to the ground...Lol...

My idea is making a Spin off with the hystory of the Duel Monsters World...With gagagigo as main character....XD

Okay' date=' this is just an idea whereby you state what you would make as the next series of Yu-Gi-Oh. The concept you'd create E.g. Bikes, Academy, Egyptian Pharaoh, etc.

[/quote']

That Idea would suck in a Stall Deck coz More turn means more gravity therefore the players would be crushed to death to the ground...Lol...

My idea is making a Spin off with the hystory of the Duel Monsters World...With gagagigo as main character....XD

Actually the idea was that the two duelists are at Zero Gravity, and as their counters increase they are able to return to normal gravity, with a maximum of 12 counters like Speed World. Of course as certain spells such as Speed Spells are used and you take -1000 damage you lose those counters.

I would just make it LotT.

You have the same idea as me. If I created the next series of Yugioh, it would probably be my fan-fics, after all 3 are written of course. Unfortunately, I would have to change it slightly and then 4kids would find a way to kill it, but I'd like to see how it would work out.

what about a show thats just about a tornament circuit of card games, no magic involved what so ever. Although there would be sub plots about kidnapping and murder, or how about a show thats has elements of detective work, you now with the duelist versions of L and Kira. It could be like the death note version of yugioh.

I think a live action yugioh could work if its made in Japan.

i want a series that starts off with a protagonist who stumbled onto the game and started from scratch. so far all of our protagonists had already a love for the game and seemed to pick it up from birth. i want a male/female (im more for female so it would explain her lack of interest into the game) protagonist who found rare card (later found she was chosen blah blah) and slowly friends give her insight on the popular game. and i cant stress this enough I WANTTO SEE THE PROTAGONIST GET HER CARDS! damn 5d's and their "omg i have a deck of powerful cards that relate and evolve even though i was living in a slum island picking up scraps." yugi i understand his G-pa owns a card store, jaden i understand cause its a DM school they should have themavailable to all students, though after a while the wtf cards still linger in my billion questions, like i guess they duel for credits to get cards but they never show them getting packs/cards. (i might be wrong havent seen GX in while)

it would be kool to see underground dueling more like what hell kaiser was into. and also see the transition from normal dueling to the birth of riding duels.

i would make something crash bandicoot related, did anyone of you played Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped?, that was a great adventure. I mean, imagine duelists from around the world travelling to find their challenges who in the way find themselves and have to go across the world dueling enemies to save it. I would choose jungles,volcanos,maybe space and oceans to duel. If that idea is bad then you can read this:

http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/The_7_Tournaments

http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Island_Ticket

http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Reverse_Hazards

http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Bridge

All of those are new ideas for Yugioh seasons(for second series anime)

What do ya think? Are they good enough?

• 2 weeks later...

Any of the following' date=':

1) Legacy of the Tormentor.

2) A successful version of Paths of Destiny. I want an anime that chronicles Gagagigo's life.

3) [sarcasm']Turbo Duel Academies in space wit time travel is a recurring theme.[/sarcasm]

^ Either this, or:

A YGO Anime with a main character similar to Haruhi Suzumiya, with a character that hangs with her that's similar to Kyon. This, plus a decent storyline and real enemies, and I've got my dream YGO Anime. x_x

and i cant stress this enough I WANTTO SEE THE PROTAGONIST GET HER CARDS! damn 5d's and their "omg i have a deck of powerful cards that relate and evolve even though i was living in a slum island picking up scraps."

THANK YOU. Major plot hole fulfilled.

I'd like the following:

1) Either a female protagonist, or a prominent female lead.

2) Something that revolves around underground dueling.

3) Government conspiracies.

4) Bewbs.

That works.

Archived