The differences of the drawing-quality~why?

Hi,

I asked myself about the differences in the drawings of Yu-Gi-Oh!

So, to make sure you all know what I'm talking about: You see, there are changes of the drawings from episode to episode. Here an example:

Take a look at Marik how he looks like in episode 140:

mariku.jpg

This makes him kinda grotesque and the whole atmosphere seems very dark. ( watch the episode, and then you'll see what I mean )

And now to episode 141:

marik2.jpg

Now, one episode later, he seems just crappy drawn and you could start to cry.

I mean, a blind guy could see, that the quality decreased only one episode further. What the heck are they doing? Are they kickin' the good artists and replace them for bad ones?

And these 2 screens are just examples. Such things are happening many more times in the series. So why are they doing this!?

I actually noticed, just I thought that it would be locked the second I said it. But I think it is because there are many staff creating YGO. For more horrible parts, look at Pyramid Of Light (the one and only movie.) It itsself is good, but during the duel between Yugi and Kaiba, after Yugi is attacked, he suddenly blurs till he's made of fail for a split second. And look at this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5ZBIdNjzOE
Stop immidiatly at the first second. And that's not something someone made. It was ACTUALLY IN THE ANIME!! OMG!! GOTTA LOOK!

[quote='Kenta the Forbidden One' pid='2495655' dateline='1246796601']
I actually noticed, just I thought that it would be locked the second I said it. But I think it is because there are many staff creating YGO. For more horrible parts, look at Pyramid Of Light (the one and only movie.) It itsself is good, but during the duel between Yugi and Kaiba, after Yugi is attacked, he suddenly blurs till he's made of fail for a split second. And look at this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5ZBIdNjzOE
Stop immidiatly at the first second. And that's not something someone made. It was ACTUALLY IN THE ANIME!! OMG!! GOTTA LOOK!
[/quote]

omg ... a little child could have drawn it. I think it's not that heavy in other animes, don't you think? This kind of difference in the quality.

Well half way through Midnight Detective: Nightwalker, they completely redesigned the art for one character (Cain).

I think you're just overreacting so what they get different artists to do different epsiodes, it doesn't really matter as long as they keep decent writers.

I prefer the "140-Marik" his grotesque mimic in some scenes just underline his mad personality. It has nothing to do with his age òÔ. You don't have this preference in his "less-detailed" variation. That's my opinion.

But this is all only one example, don't forget.

Archived