What would you think of the next yu-gi-oh! series main character being female?

I was wondering about what the next yu-gi-oh! series would be like while watching the newest episode (65) of 5D's ;.} -Since the first yu-gi-oh!, GX, and now 5D's, the main characters were/are male, I thought what if the next series of yu-gi-oh! would have a female main character. What do you think about that... :,_/\_ Blasphemous!! (no) This is Lockdown!

"This is the worst thread evvaa!" :'(

-Dr.Lammergeyer

That's about as crazy as people dueling in robots.lol

That guy named ghost had a robot. (lol)

Back to the point, I don't think that YGO will make its new main character female. See, all the monsters will be CUTE. And if Konami thought up a good female character, it'll be sort of like Aki, as the "girlfreind-like-relationshipped-girl-with-main-character".

I doubt yugioh will actualy last past 5d's...but if they do I guess making the main character female is one of the only few changes to attract attention to the new series...

Oh and I have only one thing to say about ghost's boss monster...VOLTRON!/Devestator/any transformer combiner/FREAKIN VOLTRON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would really enjoy seeing a female characters who is not using a deck for of stereotypical cards.

But knowing the why the world is, I can see it now..........*Sighs*

Female Lead: I know play in attack mode, Super Cute Fairy Angel! ATK: 300 DEF: 300 *activates some magic card or plot twist that makes her cards super powerful or etc*

I don't like when we are seen as people with extremely cute decks involving pixies or some other card like that. There are girls who would refuse to maybe even look at those cards. Some might actually like fiends or other monsters like that. Obviously, I can't speak for them, that's just what I think.:?

Cute Monsters? Right what about Mai Valentine Valentine? The Harpy cards where not cute sexy maybe but cute no........

Now that's what I'm saying! If they had hot' date=' HOT, [u']HOT[/u] YGO monsters then that's nice..., but Harpies? Maybe, that's we need, a 3ed Mai, 1 in YGO, 1 in 5D's as a reporter (I thought: "that god, YGO GX with out her!") and then in YGO (*insert next cool thing here*). They need new idea for characters. iSigh...

Cute Monsters? Right what about Mai Valentine Valentine? The Harpy cards where not cute sexy maybe but cute no........

Now that's what I'm saying! If they had hot' date=' HOT, [u']HOT[/u] YGO monsters then that's nice..., but Harpies? Maybe, that's we need, a 3ed Mai, 1 in YGO, 1 in 5D's as a reporter (I thought: "that god, YGO GX with out her!") and then in YGO (*insert next cool thing here*). They need new idea for characters. iSigh...

Wait she was in 5D? now that is just sad they just can't think of an original character... But thats not what i was saying not all Female character's cards have to be cute.

1# Wait she was in 5D? now that is just sad they just can't think of an original character...

2# But thats not what i was saying not all Female character's cards have to be cute.

1# She was a side character, as a reporter, a wait no the arch enemy of Carly... -_-

2# O RLY? name 2 people who are gril and do not have up to 6 cute monsters (*shivers*) in their Deck.

I am a male, but yes, I would like to see a female character as the main character. Why not? It would give Yu-Gi-Oh! some life. If only the plot would be good, because it really makes no difference if the plot isn't good. I mean dueling on motorcycles? Very creative. >>.....

it would be very fresh to have a female main character in yu-gi-oh, and her deck dose'nt have to be all cute. Remember mai's deck? there was nothing cute about it. if they did decide to put a female main character, her personallity would be some what similar to yugi and yusei in someway. (not adding jayden yuki cause i hated GX.)

Nice pic Kingdom Neos =)

Archived