Who Knows? Club™ - Video Game Club

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just one of your own monsters. and it costs life points. plus, when you attack your opponents life points directly with said monster, it is rfg for the remaind of the duel. hmmm....perhaps if i put something in there that says the effect of said monster is negated.....i dont remember if i did or not, but if i didn't do that already, then i'll be sure that that's one of the modifications that are made to it, since the card you are currently seeing is the unmodified original version.

edit: okay, i have modified the card a bit more. there was a life point cost for the special summon, but you guys missed that. anyway, here is the new version of Hell Master Anubis.

226293lx.jpg

This Monster cannot be Normal Summoned. This Monster can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 dark monsters from your hand, or Graveyard whose total number of stars equals 12 or more. Once during your or your opponents turn, you can discard a card from your hand to draw a card from your deck or Graveyard, or pay 500 life points to Special Summon a monster from your Graveyard. A monster Special Summoned in thie way has its Effects negated and can attack your opponents life points directly, but is then removed from play for the remainder of the duel.

Nice card. 8/10

Btw, OCG fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 DARK monsters from your hand or Graveyard whose total number of stars equals 12 or more. Once during both players' turn, you can discard a card from your hand to draw a card from your Deck, or you can pay 500 Life Points to Special  Summon a monster from your Graveyard. Its Effects are negated and it can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. The monster is removed from play at the End Phase.

Archived