Who Knows? Club™ - Video Game Club

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm I believe he is giving the name of the user, the user's species and origins. well thats just from reading it. lol. hows the week I've almost entirely missed? Sorry I wasn't on til now, my computer time schedule changed drastically. I should have the card finished by the end of the month with a few different pics to show what else could have fit.

I got off lucky today with a half day at school because of home coming. II also brought the laptop I got from the school the ncenter and plugged in their phone line to get internet since they canceled the wifi. My boss wanted me to udate the site this week so I did it today to make him happy. He's been naging at me every friday meeting about what i've done. I really want to tell him that he should pay me as much as everyone else since I am paying for the site and have limited access to the net to even work on it, plus that I should be kept in the loop of all the changes done to the haunted house and the scheduling of events. I would also tell him that if he fires me I'll just erase everything of the site and keep the website name to piss him off. Heck I'd even tell the my friends at school that there isnt going to be a haunted house anymore to cut down the amount they get back. Hmm I wonder if I should also go around saying that there isnt going to be a haunted house in probably a flier saying it was canceled. I'm that ticked to do that but not as bad as hacking into his comuters and putting in a virus that would cause all of them to "crash and burn" or just overload enough to where they cant be used again in the future even if repaired. but no I've gone with just making a virus that would shut down the conflicker virus and possibly catch the person who made it.

I just told my feelings about a certain topic. lol. my entire life is a story yet to be told. if it can be remembered. I also can bottle in my emotions easily but on rare occassion they slip out... I just dont really like my boss that much nor his assistant. but then again I hate his assistant more since she lies more than she can remember.

EDIT: I spammed once on accident but that was a double post which really gave me a fright when it came with a warning level. that was a while back when I had two or three stars.

Archived