Who Knows? Club™ - Video Game Club

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dammit sceptile! don't you know that it's not polite to make someone go searching through a whole bunch of different threads just to find the one that they're supposed to be looking for??? post the damned name of the thread and i can find it that way, but i am not, i repeat, NOT going to try finding it without knowing exactly what it is that i am supposed to look for!

OI! Leo is the username of one of my characters! XD so i guess someone actually wants to use that as their username nao. well, just as long as he doesn't try to go the whole hog. if he goes and tries to use the full name of my rp character, ten i would seriously have to object to that one, and i don't think that you would want me to start an objection war, now would you? :twisted:

well it turns out that i was able to find it, but you didn't post the whole name of it, and not the proper one either. perhape next time just copy the full name of it and paste it here so that people looking for it can do the same thing and paste it in the search bar so that it is easier to find?

Archived