Who Knows? Club™ - Video Game Club

hmm? levels? you don't mean warnings do you? XD it's just that i thought you wanted us to look up a specific thread that you had made. if i misunderstood, then i apologize for causing trouble. if i wasn't wrong, then i still apologize for causing trouble, but would also like to know what the thread addres is, or at least what the name of the thread is so that i can look it up.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.o

Welcome back' date=' The_Prince_Of_Death!

EDIT: You still remember me, don't you?[hr']

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I finally changed my username!

Yes I still remember you King Metovis? I really have to get used to all the new name changes.

And I'm not back completely because I don't really have much time when I need it on the computer but I am back. as for how the card is doing, I've got half the effect done. I just need to put in the water counters part and give it some ATK and DEF points plus an Set ID number.

O.o

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Yes I still remember you King Metovis? I really have to get used to all the new name changes.

And I'm not back completely because I don't really have much time when I need it on the computer but I am back. as for how the card is doing, I've got half the effect done. I just need to put in the water counters part and give it some ATK and DEF points plus an Set ID number.

Know who I am? I've had a name change too ;)

O.o

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

took me a few hours to think even while in school classes.

Froggyman2?

O.o

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

took me a few hours to think even while in school classes.

Froggyman2?

yeah you are correct. you are good at that

sweet! thanks! :mrgreen:

well, this has a buch of stuff in it and is going to hopefully be around a while. it is call the haven of shadows. and this is a contest thread. it is me versus one other ycmember. it is called 1 on 1 battle----WhiteTiger vs shadow-zero,VOTE NOW!' it's a bit long, but i changed it to that at the request of the person that i am facing. anyway, the battle ends this saturday, so like it says in the thread address...vote nao! XD to which i add 'please' seeing as it is request and not a command or whatever. but yeah, please go and vote. the cards are both on page one, and the poll that the votes are tallied in are at the top of each page.

s-sceptile! i found a good pic for my card! you said to post it here, so i'll do it in a spoiler box. i had to do some slight color editing to it, but i think it turned out rather nicely! :mrgreen:

[spoiler=for s-sceptile's eyes only. all others can bugger the hell of.]Traceselection-1.jpg

it might be a bit squished even after being resized fit the card. XD

s-sceptile! i found a good pic for my card! you said to post it here' date=' so i'll do it in a spoiler box. i had to do some slight color editing to it, but i think it turned out rather nicely! :mrgreen:

[spoiler=for s-sceptile's eyes only. all others can bugger the hell of.']Traceselection-1.jpg

it might be a bit squished even after being resized fit the card. XD

The pic is good though some work can be done to it

Archived