Who Knows? Club™ - Video Game Club

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would you be happy of

do a Machine-Type card

WIND attributed

with a Pyro-Type and an EARTH attributed related effect

must use WATER-supporting counters that only support WATER and that doesn't support the card

must be 3 stars

must be treated as Beast-Type too

must have LIGHT-DARK tributing-related effect

can't have an ATK-related effect?

is that o.k.?

umm I can make something just need to use a pic that's already used in a yugioh card already though. I can start working on it right now. although I've only got five minutes before a class comes in and takes up the computer lab. I'll do my best to make it if you want.

would you be happy of

do a Machine-Type card

WIND attributed

with a Pyro-Type and an EARTH attributed related effect

must use WATER-supporting counters that only support WATER and that doesn't support the card

must be 3 stars

must be treated as Beast-Type too

must have LIGHT-DARK tributing-related effect

can't have an ATK-related effect?

is that o.k.?

umm I can make something just need to use a pic that's already used in a yugioh card already though. I can start working on it right now. although I've only got five minutes before a class comes in and takes up the computer lab. I'll do my best to make it if you want.

or just use Arceus

PS:good name changes!!

1 on 1 forum? i would like to be one of the contestants please. i am quite good at card making. so can i be one of the ones to participate in it? just let me know where to go. although if it does not involve card making, just tell me what it does involve and i will do my best under those terms.

Archived