Who Knows? Club™ - Video Game Club

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here:

308298l.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can Special Summon this card from your hand by discarding 2 Equip Spell Cards that equip 1 Warrior-Type monster. If this card is Special Summoned that way, you must remove from play this card instead to the Graveyard if this card is destroyed. Once per turn, you can add 1 "Enraged Counter" on this card(max. 3). This card gains ATK by 200 for each counter placed on it. By destroying 3 "Enraged Counters" that are placed on this card, you can destroy 1 Fiend-Type monster on the field that destroys a Warrior-Type monster by battle.

308298p.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card is unaffected by Equip Spell Cards. When this card destroys a Beast-Type monster by battle and sent it to the Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon that monster until the End Phase. Once per turn, you can place 1 "Noire Counter" on this card(max. 5). When the number of Counters placed on this card becomes 5, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your side of the field.

308298gv.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card's Type is also treated as Pyro-Type. This card can only be Normal Summoned by removing from play 2 FIRE monsters or 2 Pyro-Type monsters you control. This card gains ATK equal the number of removed FIRE monsters on both player's Graveyard x100. As long as this card is remains face-up on the field, neither players can activate Trap, Spell and/or Effect monsters that designates 1 or more FIRE monsters. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 200 points of Direct Damage to both player's Life Points equal the total number of FIRE monsters removed from play.

I have an Important Announcement:

I can across J-Maxs thread on the clubs and organizations in comments and suggestions talking about loads of spam and 3-5 words in a quote and other bads things like that

So were gonna add a few rules here to keep everyone safe

*no less then 6 words in a sentence

*If you see a SPAM like always, immediately and I mean immediately report the post and neg the spammer who spam in you thread

Thank you for cooperation:D

I have an Important Announcement:

I can across J-Maxs thread on the clubs and organizations in comments and suggestions talking about loads of spam and 3-5 words in a quote and other bads things like that

So were gonna add a few rules here to keep everyone safe

*no less then 6 words in a sentence

*If you see a SPAM like always' date=' immediately and I mean immediately report the post and neg the spammer who spam in you thread

Thank you for cooperation:D

[/quote']

mini moding.

all the activate poeple here are in mah ICML. if youa ren't click the banner in ym sig

Archived