Who Knows? Club™ - Video Game Club

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no it isn't, because if you make it part of the who knows thread, the thread will be moved to the card contests section and all of the posting that everyone did here shall suddenly disappear from their total post count as a result. so yeah, that is bound to piss people off. just make a seperate thread with the contest in it and post the address for it in this thread so that the rest of us can find our way there once it is finished being made, okay?

no it isn't' date=' because if you make it part of the who knows thread, the thread will be moved to the card contests section and all of the posting that everyone did here shall suddenly disappear from their total post count as a result. so yeah, that is bound to piss people off. just make a seperate thread with the contest in it and post the address for it in this thread so that the rest of us can find our way there once it is finished being made, okay?

[/quote']

Yer wot?

well okay then. but lets see that i understand correctly. when you say 'participate', do you mean just do whatever in the thread? i would assume so, but i am just double checking since it was mentioned by someone that i might be the one to set the threadx up and have the person who was actually going to be having the threar run act as a judge so...yeah....

not really. basically, i post the thread along with my card, and make sure that i explain somewhere in there that it's being run by me as a proxy for paladin. meanwhile, i am still the contestant along with everyone else, and since i am acting as a proxy, the one who would be the judge and officially hold all the power for the contest thread is paladin. so basically in a nutshell...

thread creator/proxy/contestant = me

thread owner/judge = paladin

contestant = everyone else

did i get that right?

Archived