Who Knows? Club™ - Video Game Club

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not that simple numbnutzes. for one, i use photobucket, not deviant art. the one exception is the twinsaber zero sprite in my sig. and for 2, i am not going to go looking for photo's for the cards that i already have. i am not changing the photos for the cards that i have and that's final. so some just tell me where to find the damned tuts enless your wanting me to cause trouble that results from your lack of helpfulness.

[align=center]i would inform you that all of my epic cards have a a pic that is from photobucket.com like this one, for example.

226293.jpg

During your turn, you can pay 500 life points to lower Dark Lord Zero's attack by half and attack your opponent directly. When Dark Lord Zero is targeted by one of your opponent’s monsters, you can increase Dark Lord Zero's attack by 100 x the number of cards on your side of the field. When this card destroys an opponent’s monster in battle, you can release it and summon Emissary of Light Zero from your deck hand or graveyard during your end phase.[/align]

tch. let me put it to you this way. if you go somewhere and you find a pic that has potential, but there are changes that need to be made to it, can you modify the way it looks at all on deviant art? they have a thing on photobucket.com where you can at least change the color schematics, or at least thats what i did with this one. you can also do a lot of other things as well. you need to check it out in order to see what i mean.

Archived