Coolness

Who is the coolest person in anime  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is the coolest person in anime

• Captain Hitsugiya from Bleach
    • Naruto from u guessed it Naruto
    • Yusei Fudo from Yugioh 5d's
    • Another character from another anime (please post picture and explination)

Kamina. Need I even say why?

Whether impossible or laughable, we continue to walk the path of men!When there's a wall in our way, we'll smash it down! If there isn't a path, we'll carve one ourselves! The magma of our soul burns with a shining flame! Everlasting Combination- Gurren Lagann!!

Just who...

...in the hell

DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!?!?!?!?

See: Sig and avatar for pic

Toshiro is extremely overpowered. Not only that, but Toshiro can only use Ice Clones, a basic technique in Naruto, once, and only in Bankai.

Naruto is a badass. Enough said.

Yusei is awesome, but his friendship speeches annoy the hell out of me. He is part of the best YGO shipping ever, Faithshipping.

[spoiler=Yusuke Urameshi]

YusukeUrameshi2.jpg?t=1245693136

[spoiler=Haruhi Suzumiya]

34zc7kj.jpg

She's God. Literally.

And Luppi, the former sexta Espada. If you need a pic, he's in my avi.

He completely destroyed Toshiru's sword, while he was in his bankai form. And he almost killed Ikkakue, Rangiku, Yumichika, and Toshiru, very easily by himself.

But then Toshiru makes up some crap about how his sword can control all the water in the world, and that he would never die and his sword would never break as long as there is water. Toshiru does his thing and wtfpwns him, but even after that he was still alive.

Best minor character evar.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived