Slayers Revolution English is COMING!

Hey everyone.

Anyone here fans of the Slayers Franchise?

If so I got big news. According to funimation.com, Slayers Revolution had a release date of 2010. I think it'll be great to see the English cast of Slayers reunited for this.

Lisa Ortiz: You may remember her as Lina Inverse back then. Now she's Mars in the Pokemon DP animated series.

Eric Stuart, Mr. Gourry Gabriev himself. He was Sir Randsburgh in Yu-gi-oh 5d's.

Veronica Taylor: She was a great Amelia. Now she's Carly Carmine also in 5d's.

Crispin Freeman: Zelgadis. Last I heard he was Electro in The Spectacular Spider-Man.

David Moo: I'm not sure what's become of him. Last I heard he was Sanjay in One Piece. I hope he reprises the role of Xellos again.

Anyway, let me know what you all think of this.

Update: Bad news for old school Xellos fans, for Slayers Revolution and Slayers Evolution-R, Michael Sinterniklaas will replace David Moo as Xellos. I wonder what Xellos would sound like voiced by the new guy.

How can I shrink my banner Roxas?

Speaking of, did you know that Crispin also did the voices of Setzer and Will Turner in Kingdom Hearts II?

Oh and here's the thing, Slayers wasn't dubbed by 4kids. If it was, there wouldn't be swearing and blood and all that stuff. Only a few of their va's were involved in this series icluding Rachel Lillis, Ted Lewis, Tara Jayne and the late Maddie Blaustein.

You know Crispin Freeman voices Itachi Uchiha from Naruto' date=' right?

[/quote']

Yes, I know a majority of characters he voiced. That is why I'm disappointed.

How can I shrink my banner Roxas?

Speaking of' date=' did you know that Crispin also did the voices of Setzer and Will Turner in Kingdom Hearts II?

Oh and here's the thing, Slayers wasn't dubbed by 4kids. If it was, there wouldn't be swearing and blood and all that stuff. Only a few of their va's were involved in this series icluding Rachel Lillis, Ted Lewis, Tara Jayne and the late Maddie Blaustein.

[/quote']

Go to Photobucket and select "Change size".

I know Crispin voiced both of those guys.

Still, Crispin Freeman working with 4Kids' VAs.

Archived