Whos your favouite dbz character??

whose your favourite dbz character  

1 member has voted

1. 1. whose your favourite dbz character

I like Vegeta.

I just don't know why he cant go Ss3

I can answer that.

The highest Vegeta has ever gone by training on his own is Super Saiyan 2. The only reason he went to 4 is because Bulma used the Blutz Wave generator on him to forcefully transform him. So he got a free ticket to skip SSJ3.

I'm the DBZ Nerd. If you gotz any questions, I can answer them.

My absolute favorite has to be Gohan. Mainly Majin Buu Saga Gohan.

My second is Bardock. I just love using him in the games.

Third is Vegeta. He's just cool. 'Nuff said.

1rvwwy.jpg

This.

Brolly is the only character worth being called a 'Super' Saiyan.

For Obsidian: If you're an Obsidian nerd then answer this; who is the real Legendary Super Saiyan Brolly or Goku?

The reason i ask this is because there are alot of speculations about this, and because i want you to prove you're a DBZ Nerd (this is really easy)

Broly is the "legendary" Super Saiyan. His power level as a newborn was 10,000. While goku's was only 2. Broly could transform into a Super Saiyan without any effort as child. For Goku, he had to see Krillin die to transform at all.

And the only reason Broly was beaten in the first movie was because Goku had absorbed Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, and Piccolo's energies. Otherwise, Broly would've slaughtered them.

And don't give me that "Goku is the Legendary Super Saiyan because he is da main character lollolololo1!!!111."

Although, the Super Saiyan form itself is Legendary.

Broly is the "legendary" Super Saiyan. His power level as a newborn was 10' date='000. While goku's was only 2. Broly could transform into a Super Saiyan without any effort as child. For Goku, he had to see Krillin die to transform at all.

And the only reason Broly was beaten in the first movie was because Goku had absorbed Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, and Piccolo's energies. Otherwise, Broly would've slaughtered them.

[b']And with that you see that the creators wheren't thinking straight. If each fighter alone, by combining their strenght by outnumbering Brolly wouldn't help, then how the hell would Brolly lose to Goku when he posseses Picolo's, Gohan's Vegeta's and Trunks' powers? The level still stays the same[/b]

And don't give me that "Goku is the Legendary Super Saiyan because he is da main character lollolololo1!!!111."

And the reason why it's so Legendary is because the Saiyans only lived for about 28 years(Reason being they are mainly Planet Brokers) and that didn't give them enough time to train properly.

Broly is the "legendary" Super Saiyan. His power level as a newborn was 10' date='000. While goku's was only 2. Broly could transform into a Super Saiyan without any effort as child. For Goku, he had to see Krillin die to transform at all.

[b']And with that you see that the creators wheren't thinking straight. If each fighter alone, by combining their strenght by outnumbering Brolly wouldn't help, then how the hell would Brolly lose to Goku when he posseses Picolo's, Gohan's Vegeta's and Trunks' powers? The level still stays the same[/b]

And the reason why it's so Legendary is because the Saiyans only lived for about 28 years(Reason being they are mainly Planet Brokers) and that didn't give them enough time to train properly.

The Saiyans lived for thousands of years.......Remember the "Original" Super Saiyan that existed 1000 years ago? I'm sure even their Rule under Frieza was longer than 28 years.

The Saiyans lived for thousands of years.......Remember the "Original" Super Saiyan that existed 1000 years ago? I'm sure even their Rule under Frieza was longer than 28 years.

I was just wildguessing there. The Saiyans couldn't train to the max, you could probably say that while thinking of Raditz; he was sent to earth and it took a lifetime to get there, if that didn't occured Raditz(amongst other warriors seen in OVA's and such) would become a Super Saiyan.

• 1 month later...

Archived