Death Note, because I used search and found none

Death Note Sucks.

Ranted enough?

It makes sense seeing your gay and all =\

Everything sucks when it comes to gays right?

xD.

Near taking L's spot was really stupid <.<

And then he had the nerve to say he was better than L.

L was the epic sheet.

Also in Chapter 110 where they stated Light and Near are more intelligent the L is so wrong. Just knowing about the Death Note and the Shinigami's puts you at a disadvantage but is no proof.

Again, L is the epic sheet. Near's card stacking abilities are pretty cool though =P

And then he had the nerve to say he was better than L.

Well' date=' he didn't say he's better than L. He said, he [b']along with Melo[/b] are better than L. That makes sense, since 2 > 1. Nonetheless, if Near or Melo goes one-on-one against L, they'll get pwn'd big time. =D

Death Note is nothing short of epic. The characters are so freaking clever and the plot is just amazing. My favorite characters are L and Mello - with Light in 3rd place. Near was okay. Misa got annoying at times. Ryuk was awesome, but I wish he did a little more.

Overall, this anime is in my Top 10 Faves 8)

I myself read the manga but I heard it was really faithful to the manga so I didn't watch it.

Anyway agreed, from the death of L till Chapter 75-80 were agonizingly long and annoying. I always felt L should have continued it and won.

Damn you Rem >.>

Actually haris, I liked the slow pace of the manga in the beginning, it wasn't all here take a book and kill everyone you see.

First anime I well and truly fell in love with. My only probably with Death Note....the 3rd film L Change The World, as much as I love Kenichi Matsuyama as L, the storyline sucked majorly. (Not as bad as YGO POL). God I <3 the Novel that went with it Death Note: Another Note, The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases (probably coz B rox)

The Anime is fairly faithful to the manga, but took away some of Mello's best crazy ass moments and Matt got alot less lines in the anime.

Fav characters for me: Mello, followed by L and BB.

Matt and L are my favorite characters though that one conman (can't remember his name, worked with Weddy though). Matsuda is one of my least favorite/borderline characters because he shoots light. I hate Light, but have been told I'm like him.

Stoopid Manga nerds saying I'm evil... just because I am doesn't mean they can call me evil!

BB = Beyond Birthday or his Whammy codename Backup. He was born with the eyes of the Shingami, probably that in combo with being the Backup, he went a little crazy.

Near annoyed me a little, I find myself agreeing with Matsuda's theory (not brought up in the anime) that Near killed Mikami.

Fox Trot, do not spam.

The conman is Aiber.

It was fun to see some comedy relief in a very serious anime. (Although Ryuk did a good job at providing it as well)

The BB Murder Cases were the case that L first worked with Naomi on, he caught while she was suspended from duty.

Death Note is Anime/ manga

I don't like anime/ manga.

And anime/ mange is for nerds or fat men.

Personal opinion.

Death Note is a crappy show about cartoons that kill people in a book.

Really hate it, and other things like; Naruto, and other such things I can't remember.

If you don't like my opinion then I don't care.

You might not like the things I do. So it's all good.

Archived