Which is more Evil, Divine or Rudgar?

Which is more evil?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is more evil?

I think that the evil parts of each guy are:

Rudgar-he killed a LOT of people just to get some good cards and immortality except in losing a duel

Divine-he also killed a lot of people because they were useless, and he mind-controlled Aki to kill Misty again

I think that Rudgar is more evil because of his selfishness and the number of people he killed. How bout u?

Rudger for me, though I'm thinking his brother is worse. They both backstabbed 2 members of the Fudo family. Rex did lure everyone into a false sense of security waited for the Signers to mope the D.Signers out then strike.

Divine is sick in head yea, but I think Rudger is worse.

I still thinking the Earthbound Gods are the most evil of the series.

That's true, Aelshla. If God says to those 2 guys, "Why did you become so evil?", then they'll say:

Rudgar: Uh...Sorta, the Earthbound Card possessed me. I wan't as bad as now before that, eh? Like, I respeced Mr.Fudo before that. And I didn't look as evil as now. Yeah. The Earthbounds did it.

Divine: Well, yeah...um...yeah...uhh...AHHHHH I DONT HAVE AN EXECUSE!! GOD DAMN!

A weakness yes, but everyone has a weakness, Rudger had the weakness, but probably would not have done it without being pushed by the Earthbound Gods, Divine on the other hand...

Honestly, not sure I can say which is more evil, not enough known about Divine. Currently it looks like Divine, but knowing about his past could change it.

Divine's weakness was that he tasted like fried chicken' date=' that's why he got eaten. But really, I think Divine will return in an upcomming season (since Ccarayhua was defeated, it would be possible that Divine got "released")

[/quote']

he won't, his soul wasn't captured, he was just eaten, it's different. Before he fell to the ground at his last duel his soul got absorbed, so his body took no physical damage, but now his body is completely destroyed

Divine's weakness was that he tasted like fried chicken' date=' that's why he got eaten. But really, I think Divine will return in an upcomming season (since Ccarayhua was defeated, it would be possible that Divine got "released")

[/quote']

he won't, his soul wasn't captured, he was just eaten, it's different. Before he fell to the ground at his last duel his soul got absorbed, so his body took no physical damage, but now his body is completely destroyed

Tell the writers that when they run out of ideas and brings him back! (I just had to write that)

Was Rex Raptor evil (lol)

But I didn't know that freakin macho was really evil when I made this poll. Back then' date=' Godwin was not known as dead.

[/quote']

oricalcos= Rex went evil.

of the goodwins vs. Divine, I'd have to give it to Divine.

he was just plain out funked up evil, no evil forced on him, he mind controled Ms. Witch, and he attacked Yuesi for a bad reason.

Archived