What do you think of the political change in the leaf village? Warning: Huge spoilers

How can he even be officially announced Hokage is Tsunade isn't dead?

She is in a coma. She can't contine her work as a Hokage. You don't need to die in order to stop working :P If you don't remember the 4th died before the 3rd. And Danzou is not a Hokage untill next chapter. They just said his name so anything can happen. I imagine Naruto trying to stop the elders from choosing Danzou.

I don't like Danzo becoming Hokage,

Look at what he tried to do? He killed the messenger frog so he wouldn't deliver the message and Naruto couldn't come.

[if Tsunade gets out of the coma, I hope she banishes him from the village because Danzo is technically a 2nd Orochimaru in my eyes]

EDIT:

Danzo won't be Hokage, because Naruto will take it! :)

Question: What has Danzo actually done to be Hokage? He hasn't done...anything a hokage would do.

Kakashi for Hokage!

I was happy that everyone in the village supported Kakashi and voted him for Hokage and then BAM! The new hokage is Danzou >.> I hate Sasuke, but right now I am really waiting for him to come and kill Danzou ...

Naruto is along way away from becoming Hokage

Kakashi is the ideal candidate

. Ex Black Op

. Was a student of a Hokage

. Makes Smart decisions

and the list goes on

what has Naruto got going for him

. to be honest nothing

Danzo will obv be selected as the new hokage though because It will cause drama ergo a good book.

Naruto is along way away from becoming Hokage

Kakashi is the ideal candidate

. Ex Black Op

. Was a student of a Hokage

. Makes Smart decisions

and the list goes on

what has Naruto got going for him

. to be honest nothing

Danzo will obv be selected as the new hokage though because It will cause drama ergo a good book.

^extremely agreed^

What kind of Hokage do we need now? One who can put an end to this wretched situation' date=' who can bring change to the ninja world and reinforce the laws that govern us.

[/quote']

Naruto could easily fill that requirement, and he has quite the résumé.

- He defeated all Seven Paths of Pain - six through battle, and one through negotiations.

- Kakashi could barely defeat two Paths.

- Danzo was hiding throughout the entire battle, doing very little to contribute to the fight.

- He's the son of Minato, trained under Jiraiya, and helped bring Tsunadet to Konoha.

Shikaku better realize that Naruto is the best candidate. If anyone even attempts to say that the Kyuubi poses a problem, they should remember that Gaara's the Kazekage.

What kind of Hokage do we need now? One who can put an end to this wretched situation' date=' who can bring change to the ninja world and reinforce the laws that govern us.

[/quote']

Naruto could easily fill that requirement, and he has quite the résumé.

- He defeated all Seven Paths of Pain - six through battle, and one through negotiations.

- Kakashi could barely defeat two Paths.

- Danzo was hiding throughout the entire battle, doing very little to contribute to the fight.

- He's the son of Minato, trained under Jiraiya, and helped bring Tsunadet to Konoha.

Shikaku better realize that Naruto is the best candidate. If anyone even attempts to say that the Kyuubi poses a problem, they should remember that Gaara's the Kazekage.

i don't think naruto is the best candidate

he are strong

but to be a hogake you don't need to be jsut strong

you need to put order and naruto need to be more mature to be a hogake

okay, this is what i think is going to happen

1. Danzo is hokage (known)

2. Dazno orders to kill sasuke (known)

3. Sasuke is already on the way to konoha (known)

4. Sasuke will attack

5. Danzo somehow dies, and everyone is happy

6. Naruto / Kakashi / Tsunade will become hokage

7. Destroy the rest of Akatsuki and Madara

and thats what i think will happen

Focusing on only 4-7:

4) That's an extension of 3. Too obvious to even mention.

5) Danzo could be Tobi/Madara. Don't expect him to die for quite a while.

6) Naruto is the only one of those three that should get the position.

7) That's pretty much the point of this series now. Besides, only Kisame, Zetsu, and Madara are left.

Archived