What will happen when YGO 5D'S is Over!? Will YGO be lost!?

Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?

• Yes. It's sad, but still something you can't stop...
    • No. They'll make something that will take the place as the 4th Saga.

well in the japanese episode (episode #180) remember jaden met yugi' date=' hell he actually dueled him......but he didnt meet pharoah atem cus he was already long gone, yusei i really dont know if tht can happen cus theyre in satellite/neo domino and who the hell knows what jaden and ygi would b up to, thtd b interesting though id like to c tht lol

[/quote']

Yes because Yami looks so like Yugi. Answer: We don't know when that was set, so you cannot say he was already gone.

Kenta, they would need to kill Pegasus, and since they created Doma, they missed killing him at the end of DK. (He died of blood loss most likely after his eye was gorged out)

Skateboards would be one step back from the D-Wheels.

5Ds is set probably too far in the future for Judai or Yugi to appear, we know it happened after YGO, DM and GX ended, if it happened directly after GX Judai would be 35+ by then.

@ - DarkSingerAslla Piscu - Otherwise they would have ruined it. The Earthbound Gods are malicious beings I wouldn't be surprised if Ccapac Apu was involved in Kiryu's torture before even talking to Kiryu or at the least stopped Yusei, Crow and JACK from seeing him.

I know I'm a little late responding to this but I had to say something. I'm sorry if someone already said something about this.

Rose... what you said about not knowing if Atem was gone... He was gone. If you watch the first GX episode again you see that Yugi doesn't have the Millennium Puzzle (Yugi placed it in the Millennium Stone to help send Atem away)

And we don't know for sure if Pegasus died. He may have died of blood loss but the manga only gives one square showing the mess. I mean, sure, we never see Pegasus after that, but it doesn't mean he's dead.

And we don't know how far foreward 5ds is. Obviously Duel Academy has to still be around because Akiza went to school there but it could be a five year difference for all we know. We also know Joey's cousin Jesse appeared in 5ds. That could mean that Joey, Yugi, Kaiba, and any of the YGO characters are still alive. And if they're alive then the GX people are most likely alive.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) I'm refering to the back in time duel (179/180) that appears to have taken place during Battle City (apparently something around gave a date/place in the timeline). Therefore Atem was still around.

2) I think R implied he died, that would something I'd need to catch up on.

3) As for this section remember that the Zero Reverse Incident that split Domino in two, happened 17 years before 5Ds (17 1/2 years before the little filler atm), thus it could not of happened in either 2021 which the OP for some reason keeps stating probably for misleading purposes, or little after GX. Especially given how much Domino has changed (then again in 6 months Satellite looks alot different to 6 months previously). GX cleared showed Domino as one city (75-79).

4) Also I'm guessing given what they done for the Road System joining Neo Domino and Satellite, that the DAs would have spread so its not the same DA. The logo is also different to GX's.

5) We don't know Johan's cousin appeared in 5Ds, its called Generic character design, which is repeated over and over, hence one of the cheerleaders in episode 15 of 5Ds looked like Rei from GX, but isn't.

6) We don't know the year with 5Ds which is very unusual in YGO, so we can only estimate ages for most of the GX/DM cast given 5Ds.

i think it should live on i also think the riding duels are cool i took a bike and a dueldisk and strapped it to my bike and speed dueled my friend even tho we didnt have speed spells, the "speed spells" we used were quick play and we treated then as speed. One thing i think they should do is go waay back in time and show episodes that happened with the ancient pharaoh when they dueled with the cards made of rock.

i think the original characters from the first yugioh will have a new season' date=' or like fuse with 5ds or something.

[/quote']

I will physically hurt myself on purpose if the latter happens. The series really should keep separately just because it 5Ds crossed with DM, no one other than Yusei and Yugi would ever duel and I got sick of that when Judai hogged duels for 99% (it feels like) of all duels in GX.

I wouldn't like to see Yugi Vs Yusei, plus you'd have to modify rules because of Stardust, and take out the genius that some of the riding duels have been just to make it work. It'd probably involve a time machine as well.

i think it should live on i also think the riding duels are cool i took a bike and a dueldisk and strapped it to my bike and speed dueled my friend even tho we didnt have speed spells' date=' the "speed spells" we used were quick play and we treated then as speed.

[/quote']

1. Odd, I built a duel runner too. I didn't use a duel disk, instead I custom built the playing field. The concept is the same, though. I think it's a good concept, but the show is kind of a bad influence, as my second reply says.

2. DON'T DUEL AND RIDE. Doing so may result in injury to self or others, or property damage.

They really should make a new series using the orignal characters like yugi' date='kaiba,joey,mai,tristan,t'ea etc, i hated yugioh gx, the orginal rocked

[/quote']

Well, i prefer the Japanese original of GX to the American dub of any of the three series, even 5D's. 4Kids just messes everything up, as they try to turn an animated series meant for teens into a cartoon for younger kids.

True dat! 4Kids ruined the series by trying to make it a kid's show. It was originally a Japanese Manga for teenagers. The idea doesn't work for little kids!

The closest thing they got to (as in the original manga voilence) would be like Yusei kicking the guards butts (the one in my sig) and falling off a bike because of the "shadow game" against Kalin. It's no fun like that.

Come on guys this isn't a topic about how 4Kids fail. Get back to topic.

Hopefully when 5Ds does end we don't get it unofficially before we get it officially like with GX, when Chronos' VA (Shimizu Hiroshi) spilt GX ending early (by early I mean 26 episodes instead of 52) on his blog before VJump/Konami really get 5Ds info out.

Back to topic, part of me would like YGO to end, too much of a good thing really, the rest of me knows it won't be Konami are shifting cards.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Merciful Idiot

My prediction of Season 4 would be What If things.

Season 4: What If

What if:

Yugi gave up on the puzzle and never finished it?

What if:

Atem decided not to leave?

What if:

Yugi lost against Duke or Weevil?

What if:

Kaiba defeated Yugi in Battle City

What if:

Kaiba defeated Yugi in the first episode

What if:

The millennium puzzle was never found.

What if:

Those green stones that destroyed atlantis never existed? (Which means that Atlantis would be here this day)

What if:

Jaden was kicked out of Duel Academy because he lost against Alexis/Professor Cro something (Can't remember)/ other

What if:

Yusei lost against a Dark Signer?

What if:

Jack lost against Carly?

And many more. That's what I think Season 4 would be.

I don't even buy YGO cards anymore. I found out that the more series that they have, the more complicated the rules and cards become. I hadn't even picked up my cards for 3 years until a couple months ago, when I got my sister to start playing, but that not the point. The anime has just become a place where people show kids how to kill themselves(riding a bike and playing YGO), and that yelling when a monster or magic card is destroyed is great and what you should do when you duel, cause thats all they do. I think that they should get rid of the anime for awhile and just do a manga series. I haven't even seen a 5D's manga at all, which is weird cause all the other anime has had a manga series before that or has started one after.

I don't even buy YGO cards anymore. I found out that the more series that they have' date=' the more complicated the rules and cards become. I hadn't even picked up my cards for 3 years until a couple months ago, when I got my sister to start playing, but that not the point. The anime has just become a place where people show kids how to kill themselves(riding a bike and playing YGO), and that yelling when a monster or magic card is destroyed is great and what you should do when you duel, cause thats all they do. I think that they should get rid of the anime for awhile and just do a manga series. I haven't even seen a 5D's manga at all, which is weird cause all the other anime has had a manga series before that or has started one after.

[/quote']

99% of the rules are the same as when the game began. Also, 5Ds is getting a manga.

My prediction of Season 4 would be What If things.

Season 4: What If

What if:

Yugi gave up on the puzzle and never finished it?

What if:

Atem decided not to leave?

What if:

Yugi lost against Duke or Weevil?

What if:

Kaiba defeated Yugi in Battle City

What if:

Kaiba defeated Yugi in the first episode

What if:

The millennium puzzle was never found.

What if:

Those green stones that destroyed atlantis never existed? (Which means that Atlantis would be here this day)

What if:

Jaden was kicked out of Duel Academy because he lost against Alexis/Professor Cro something (Can't remember)/ other

What if:

Yusei lost against a Dark Signer?

What if:

Jack lost against Carly?

And many more. That's what I think Season 4 would be.

That'll probably happen.

And' date=' I think they might stick in it for one more series.

They'll probably do a massive time skip, (like they did with Yu-Gi-Oh to Yu-Gi-Oh GX) and feature Yusei's grandchildren or something.

Also, if there's no violence in that series, screw them then.

And while I'm ragging at how lazy Konami is, THEY CBF AIRING (showing) 5D'S WHERE I LIVE! I have to just learn about the series from Wikipedia, etc. Damn them.....

I don't even buy YGO cards anymore. I found out that the more series that they have, the more complicated the rules and cards become. I hadn't even picked up my cards for 3 years until a couple months ago, when I got my sister to start playing, but that not the point. The anime has just become a place where people show kids how to kill themselves(riding a bike and playing YGO), and that yelling when a monster or magic card is destroyed is great and what you should do when you duel, cause thats all they do. I think that they should get rid of the anime for awhile and just do a manga series. I haven't even seen a 5D's manga at all, which is weird cause all the other anime has had a manga series before that or has started one after.

EPIC LOLS.

I'm sigging that.

True, I think that it could have took place on Mars or something.

Maybe:

Duelist Aliens will invade earth

Millenium Items comd back

Some of the mysteries of the world with have something to do with "children's trading cards"

I think the 3rd is going to DEFINATELY happen.

By the way, Halo Ring is right. I've made up some mathmatical stuff.

YGO without violence=noob

YGO without violence=4Kids Dub=Noob

YGO without violence=4Kids Dub=Noob

=4 Kids=Noob

A. 4 Kids should be destroyed completely at this very moment

P.S. I hated most of GX, but loved teh Yubel part. Why?

[spoiler=why]

Everyone dies... Oh... I love dying people in anime. neccassary for good shows... *lick*

Such as all of Jaden's companions killed. I really love it. I MEAN IT.

P.S. 2. I loved Dark Signers. why?

[spoiler=why]

Everyone dies... Oh... I love dying people in anime. neccassary for good shows... *lick*

I especially loved it because of Kiryu's relationship with Yusei, and the way he thinks Yusei killed him, which is the most awesome plot ever made by man kind, man mean, woman kind, and woman mean put together. It rocks, stones, and boulders!!

I also like how Yusei knocks out people. *smash!!* *argh*

Archived