What will happen when YGO 5D'S is Over!? Will YGO be lost!?

Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?

• Yes. It's sad, but still something you can't stop...
    • No. They'll make something that will take the place as the 4th Saga.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Light of Destruction Arc in GX was not too bad, imo. The early Yubel arc, with Cobra and Martin, was excellent. I'm halfway through the Yubel arc, just watched the Ryo vs Dark Johan duel, and GX is a LOT better than I thought it would be. It's still not better than the other series, but it's not BAD.

Series 1, was not about Ancient Egypt. Series 2 was.

The GX Manga will still be going in a few years (depends how long the stages after the tournie go on for). YGO isn't originally aimed at children, it will continue to be for teens as long as it continues, and it keeps its 6:00pm time slot.

You cannot blame GX for the mess it was a times, if they'd gotten decent writers it would have been a better show, I'm glad they ditched them after GX. GX had a lot of good moments, although it did continue the 'kill' and revive for the sake of furthering character development of just one character (E.g Marufuji Ryo, just to develop Marufuji Sho) I liked the plot for Season ,4, however it would have been nice to mention Fujiwara previous to that series, esp in moments from 5-6, 41, and other Abandoned Dorm/Fubuki and Ryo moments.

The GX Manga will still be going in a few years (depends how long the stages after the tournie go on for).

All the planets will come out in my prediction' date=' which will take at least 3 years.

I have a feeling the next one will take place in space....Yu-Gi-Oh! Star Trek Edition!

At least, that's against copyright, isn't it? lol

why dont they just remake the origanle

I think, also,that the original was not related to yugioh except for like... 5 episodes where that green-haired kaiba was saying, "screw the rules I have green hair" and stuff.

I would prefer some kind of big tournament, where many of the protagonists come together again. But the problem here is, that 5D's takes place too far in the future to say, what's probably happend with the old characters.

Unfortunately, it seems Yu-Gi-Oh! could end like Dragon Ball. And that wouldn't be good. But otherwise, the card game comes back. Slowly but constant. The time, when little children steal the money out of the wallets of their parents to buy a booster, will return! Defiantly.

Let's face it. YGO is dying! It would be very hard to create new seasons for YGO/GX for a couple reasons: First - The Pharaoh gets sent away in Season 5. What are they going to do after that? More tournaments? BORING!!!

Second - The Duel Academy pretty much goes through three years of school. There's not much to do after that.

Konami is drifting from the original format. Signers? Where did that come from? And I mean really... dueling... and bikes? AHH! COME ON!!!

Ok u guys and girls might disagree with this but new idea for new YGO. Kaiba devlopes a time machine and holds a huge tournament with everyone form GX and 5D's. Personally i desided to give up watching YGO when 5D's showed up bcuz its a bunch of crap but it will make an awesome plot for a new series. i mean COME ON SO MANY GOOD DUELS AGAINST PPL THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT. most of u will reject this idea but u must admit its a pretty good idea

Its not a good idea, its such a fanfic idea, keep it to that. You're going with the predictable like everyone saw GX 179 happening since GX 1....and it was one of the worse and most predictable duels in the whole series.... The don't even know about part....because that HAPPENS IN ALOT OF DUELS, currently they're dueling someone they don't know about, appart from the duelists makes their opponent crash.

In your idea you would need redo alot of stuff, esp Synchros.

5Ds is decent man don't diss it.

GX could drift off to a bit of an update on how the characters are getting on such as the Marufujis Pro League.

I'm not sure about the anime, but the card game comes back. In my region there are many card players arround. The problem is, they don't know where to meet up and to duel together. So it seems, no one possess cards either. But that's false.

I say, yugioh's cards will return.

I'm not sure about the anime' date=' but the card game comes back. In my region there are many card players arround. The problem is, they don't know where to meet up and to duel together. So it seems, no one possess cards either. But that's false.

I say, [b']yugioh's cards will return.[/b]

LOLWUT. Yugioh was never gone. Sometimes it sucks more, but It has never dissapeared. How can something that is still here return?

I'm not sure about the anime' date=' but the card game comes back. In my region there are many card players arround. The problem is, they don't know where to meet up and to duel together. So it seems, no one possess cards either. But that's false.

I say, [b']yugioh's cards will return.[/b]

LOLWUT. Yugioh was never gone. Sometimes it sucks more, but It has never dissapeared. How can something that is still here return?

I don't mean it was dead. I mean it seemed to vanish. At least where I live. Things like canceling duel tournaments and so on happend here because of too less players. You have to admit, that the yugioh-hipe has gone back in the last years. The time when everyone collected cards will come back. That's what I wanted to say.

Archived