What will happen when YGO 5D'S is Over!? Will YGO be lost!?

Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?

• Yes. It's sad, but still something you can't stop...
    • No. They'll make something that will take the place as the 4th Saga.

I know alot of people are talking about the number of seasons left for YGO 5ds, I hear it's going to have a fourth after the whole "Dark Signer" thing. And once, a card shop owner told me YGO was dying off completely, cards, show, video games, everything. That was ween when GX was on. And only about halfway through.

Not a good sign.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wikia isn't a reliable source when dealing with Anime.

With the announcement of 5Ds Tag Force 4, and DT06, I doubt YGO will die off anytime soon.

Roxas, that was only when GX decided Manjoume was Judai's rival, which after S1 was barely ever, he was a joke rival.

Yeah. True Manjoeme was only a rival for the first few episodes. After that, they're actually freinds.

Back to the point, I will predict that the "mysterious cool dude" with that "mysterious cool dude's white suit" on will be the main of the 3rd 5D'S arc, as he KNEW about Rudgar's Dragon Head Mark. And no, I think that he's NOT a gay stalker. definately.

Wikia isn't a reliable source when dealing with Anime.

With the announcement of 5Ds Tag Force 4' date=' and DT06, I doubt YGO will die off anytime soon.

Roxas, that was only when GX decided Manjoume was Judai's rival, which after S1 was barely ever, he was a joke rival.

[/quote']

So then who would you say Judai's "serious" rival was after that?

well if they dont make a YGO series after 5ds,then they could release anime cards into the sets as sort of a Special Collection thing,if they released Guardian Eatos,Orichalcos Shunoros and 2 other anime cards in Limited Edition 15 then they should release them in sets after Stardust Overdrive(i doubt there will be a 2nd 5ds TCG/OCG series with 6 sets),YGO GX had over 3 series and they all were good, Phantom Darkness was the best as they suppose. Besides,i have found only over 100 good cards from all 360 cards from 6 sets,one just about to be released and it being Stardust Overdrive

Well, supposedly in the 3rd Arc of 5D's a person named "Ghost" is going around destroying D-Wheels (aka Duel Runners).

While it seems a lot of people dislikes 5D's, i like it because in the Japanese version when Yusei goes to the bar after leaving the Prison, there is a guy smoking a Hookah.

As to the topic, no i don't think that Yu-Gi-Oh will die when 5D's is over, cause i'm sure people thought that when the Original Series ended and before GX, then GX comes out [4kids FUBAR that one right up] and while some might've been happy it ended [because of 4kids] i'm sure there were some who thought that it was the end of Yu-Gi-Oh and out comes 5D's and instead of it having to do with Egypt, it has to do with the Nazca Lines and Culture of South America.

So who knows, the next series could have to do with Ancient Greece Culture or Norse Gods and such

The culture of South America. Yes. Like that actually came out except for:

[spoiler=this is definately NOT south american culture]

1. Evil zombies (aka Dark Signers) trying to get revenge using a "children's card game" (from abridged)

2. big dragons fighting with big monsters that both tend to be highly destructive (when the anime means destructive, it included trying to destroy the world.)

3. People trying to kill each other using some card games

Ok. Like... O wait...let's see... wait, which was the NazkaLines in, South America or AFRICA!?

Back to the point...

So who knows' date=' the next series could have to do with Ancient Greece Culture or Norse Gods and such [/quote']

Ok, maybe Greece is something that I can trust. Good point. Like, Hades or Typhon could be the:

The Occocianal Extremely Overpowered Ultimate Monster Thingy Majigey That Can Supposidly Destroy The World

And Zeus might like, appear suddenly in Yusei's Deck and he summons it and kills the first opponent who is going to use "minor" greek monsters. Wait, greek monsters have an interesting novel written about it.

[spoiler=and I love this book]

Lightning Theif.

For the norse gods, I think that they could maybe also come out.

!!

"ghost" = the guy who talked to Rudgar in the desert (remember, that cool shadowed dude)

Nazca lines were South America. The Star People were in Peru, where the original incident if I remember right happened.

GX had Rome (Gem Beasts) I'm trying to remember where Pegasus found bits on the Orichalcos.

I doubt that Ghost is that guy

right...

The first ygo series was awesome, because it was all ancient egypt, darkness, chaos, this and that. But it became total bs with the airing of the first second of gx.

Now, konami will definetly make a more bs series, with more bs in it, perhaps people dueling on top of hummers and stuff. But no, YGO will never die. It will get severely damaged because it will lose people like you who knows what's quality stuff.

In a few years, YGO will be watched by children and children only. Because children will go for anything as long as it is a cartoon. Maybe not all of them, but most of them. Even though konami makes a card called "lolkitten", and make it the main character's trump card, children will run three's of them in their deck, because "blabla" uses it and they want to be as cool as "blabla".

And they will never fall, because more children get to their obsessive card collecting age every year. And as years collide over each other, the first yugioh will be forgotten, and even the most logical kid of all who enjoys quality stuff will run "lolkitten".

Yugioh won't die, it'll come back as a zombie everytime you stick a pole into it.

If konami gets smart and acknowledges us, the people that want the quality stuff, perhaps they might think of making a story of the way before, completely narrating duel monsters in ancient egypt. But y'know, it's konami. They want money. Children bring more money in. If they do it, people will duel on war chariots, summoning "lolkitten".

I think about quitting playing and just creating cards for it, I'm bored of all the E-hero decks of the jaden stuck-ups and the ones playing with a non-tweaked 5d's starter decks. Hell there is just so much children around me.

If I do continue, I'll run anti-"lolkitten".

Yeah, GX really messed up the awesome first series, which completely ROCKED. GX was so horrid it was jaw-dropping and I even thought of stop playing YGO because GX was so suckin hard. The only good part of it was when All the main characters died in the 3rd part. (Other then that, it's suckin hard.) The suckin hard GX was so suckin hard noone I knew out of the 20 or so YGO fans I dueled with E-Heros, D-Heros, or Evil-heroes except for maybe Malicious Edge. Even all the cards and characters were suckin hard, the plot for 1, 2, and 4 were suckin hard, the suckin hards never ended until the suckin hard, meaningless ending. Whch makes GX COMPLETELY suckin hard. Which is suckin hard for such an awesome game. I would have thought that they should stop the show to make fans increase, and I had high hopes for 5D'S.

Fortunately, I loved the 5D'S 2nd series. I simply LOVE the dark signer part. And yes, I love death scenes. Like Yubel's slaughtering and killed guys. THAT IS WHAT KIDS WANT!! 4 KIDS ARE SUCKIN HARD!!

I am sure all of you agree that death is neccesary for awesome anime. Others are suckin hard.

P.S. I like to use the word "suckin hard" on many nooby parts of anything.

Archived