What will happen when YGO 5D'S is Over!? Will YGO be lost!?

Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?

• Yes. It's sad, but still something you can't stop...
    • No. They'll make something that will take the place as the 4th Saga.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could do a 20 episode show about how YGO existed in Old Egypt. Or they could do a big tournament where all the Main Characters duel eachother.

Either way' date=' they can kindly piss off for me :/

[/quote']

yeah that would be a good idea

That would be the worst idea ever. Also Yugi would be too old to compete against Yusei.

They could do a 20 episode show about how YGO existed in Old Egypt. Or they could do a big tournament where all the Main Characters duel eachother.

Either way' date=' they can kindly piss off for me :/

[/quote']

yeah that would be a good idea

That would be the worst idea ever. Also Yugi would be too old to compete against Yusei.

Remember in the 5D where that crazy old man had to duel that bleu haired guy? Yeah, he isn't to old for it.

That would interesting' date=' but 5Ds did take a big step forward by having so many females in important roles, whereas GX only had [b']Asuka[/b] with Rei later for support and for DM/YGO the females were just annoyances. I don't know if the writers would go that far.

You just reminded me of Neon Genesis Evangelion. O_O

They need a female main character' date='[/quote']

This.

And more humor.

They need a female main character' date=' a lot of ecchi scenes[/quote']

YGO is not ecchi. And it will never become ecchi. And even if it becomes like that, 4 Kids will definately dub, maybe even stop doing the job. Also, even if they don't (which is unbelievable for such an evil company), most moms will force the kids to stop watching that "sexy show". No, they will not make it ecchi. NEVER!!

Jesus Crist Konami have Been Taking Mind Crush Pills.

The Solution here is From the Roots of the Franchise, Somthing that was Underused but Was Great, Yugioh is Japanese for "Game King" so why Not Focus on the Card game too Much and take The Theme From the Original Toei Anime or to Some People "Season Zero".

I Meen it was Kick-Ass. People being stalked, Hynpotysed and Used as Human Prizes in Life or Death Games! Konami need to do this or Yu-Gi-Oh! will die Out by 2012 since the Olympics will Teach Childeren of "Sport" (Dont ask me what "Sport" is, i dont have a Clue) and they will drop there Cards for "Sport".

So Konami shoud take the Original Toei and Create...

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Game King Generation!

"Duel Monsters have had there Day, Now the Search for the New King of Gaming and a Game King to Rule it has Begun..."

JK it only appeared 8ish times I believe in the original series, and most of them were duels as Seto (or those working under him). I don't think it was originally intended to take over and receive a name change.

I agree with Kao, I'd prefer YGO to go back to its origins, but because of Konami its very unlikely to happen.

Hmm' date=' Why dont They just jump out of a Plane And Duel? [/sarcasm']

Why dont they make more Sesons for YGO/GX until they get ideas.

1. You took that from me, except mine was in a helicopter, you also took the end sarcasm.

2. Truth be told, the original YGO is dead, unless they come up with a way for Yami to come back. GX has a shot, but they pretty much did as much as they could with it. The fun episodes (It's the first episodes where everyone meets each other and lives normally) are WAY gone. They even used Exodia as a bad guy, I don't think they have much else up their sleeve. They already did the universe of Duel Monsters (I think.....). I'm pretty sure they have nothing left.

i wanna see if yugi can beat kaiba and everyone else by himself.

Archived