What will happen when YGO 5D'S is Over!? Will YGO be lost!?

Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?

• Yes. It's sad, but still something you can't stop...
    • No. They'll make something that will take the place as the 4th Saga.

I realized Konami was desparate when they made 2 New types of Cards' date=' Synchro and Dark Synchro. I think that to say the truth, they will run out of ideas soon. If YGO 5D's is over, will a period be placed to the YGO Saga itsself!? Or will Konami keep on making the wonderful masterpieces!?

[/quote']

ITT: Since Konami did something creative, they lack creativity.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realized Konami was desparate when they made 2 New types of Cards' date=' Synchro and Dark Synchro. I think that to say the truth, they will run out of ideas soon. If YGO 5D's is over, will a period be placed to the YGO Saga itsself!? Or will Konami keep on making the wonderful masterpieces!?

[/quote']

I don't understand. If they did something creative, than how could they lack creativity? And what are you refering to as creative? Because it was all creative.

[/quote']

I don't understand. If they did something creative, than how could they lack creativity? And what are you refering to as creative? Because it was all creative.

I'm referring to the absurdity of Kenta's post, which in essence was what my previous post said: "Hey guys, Konami has come up with a new idea, I think they're running out of ideas."

[/quote']

I'm referring to the absurdity of Kenta's post, which in essence was what my previous post said: "Hey guys, Konami has come up with a new idea, I think they're running out of ideas."

I get it, you are trying to not make sense in a way that points out the idiocy in the post. Nice. I mean, if they come up with an idea, all of a sudden that means their desperate? What if it's just one of many ideas that just so happens to not be liked by somebody. I mean, to some people, D-runners are stupid, but there will always be people who think something is stupid. So just because someone doesn't like something means that they're desperate? No. Konami has plenty of ideas left. Japanese people are smart and creative. They've got something up their sleeves.

That would interesting, but 5Ds did take a big step forward by having so many females in important roles, whereas GX only had Asuka with Rei later for support and for DM/YGO the females were just annoyances. I don't know if the writers would go that far.

Well, that's true. Aki, Luna, Carly, Misty...AHHH 5DS IS A HARLEM O_O

Ok. I'm kidding. I'm not that sort of age, only 11. Back to the point, what awesome66 said makes sense. and what umbra said too. Just, I thought that since YGO used to have no Synchros but they made new ones, they'll run out of ideas. Maybe YGO will go back to the past. I think that if there is a 4th series in the YGO, they will make the 5th. 4 is a bad number in Japan, so they'll try to make it 3, 5, or more. Let's hope it's 5 or more.

P.S. OMG! Blood Rose has finally seemed to think that my new thread is worth posting! (Well, now I think that Macho Godwin and ccarayhua charmeleon is sorta dumb) Thanks!

Why do so many people tthink 5ds is a horrible show. I myself think that 5ds is just another Masterpiece.

Because people have opinions. They have that right, and there will always be people who think something is horrible. No matter how awesome everybody thinks something is, there is always somebody who doesn't like it. You may never meet them, or they may never see it, but there will always be somebody who hates or somebody who would hate it if they did see it. Same with 5ds.

OT: Reasons people may not like 5ds (only theories)

1. D-runners= I personally am indifferent, but some people think it's pointless.

2. Plot- Some people may be sick of it.....protectors, people who want to kill/steal what protectors protect, or kill the protectors, something awesomely powerful but good, and something awesomely powerful but evil. Done to death.

3. Characters- The done to death of the opposites of Jack Atlas and Yusei Fudo, Jack was once an antagonist and becomes good. This has been done, also in reverse.

These are also possible reasons why it Yugioh could die. So therefore, it is on topic.

I worry with YGO if they don't keep good writers and then go on to commit to a 5th series that it could end up like an extended advert, like some parts of GX felt like. (Maybe I'm just bitter that Sho lost to CyDar, when Cybernetic Revolution was coming out so was probably more of an advert for the set). I guess as long as they get a plot idea and an ending then they probably can't fail.

I worry with YGO if they don't keep good writers and then go on to commit to a 5th series that it could end up like an extended advert' date=' like some parts of GX felt like. (Maybe I'm just bitter that Sho lost to CyDar, when Cybernetic Revolution was coming out so was probably more of an advert for the set). I guess as long as they get a plot idea and an ending then they probably can't fail.

[/quote']

Unless 4Kids gets its hands on it - then they could EASILY fail.

Balir, I have got all 5 of the YGO R Comic Books. I know that it DOES have a good storyline, and its cards are plain good. However, you can say the same thing with the MANGA YGO GX. WHICH I PERSONALLY THINK WILL NEVER BE ANIMATED BECAUSE YGO GX IS ALREADY GONE FOR DECADES.

So, it is possible for R to be animated (which will be awesome). But I am also worried that R will probably only last for about 1 year unless they get some more enemies to Yugi.

P.S. Temma Yakou isn't a bad guy. He's a PLAIN AWESOME guy in my opinion.

yeah YGO 5Ds is pretty boring with the D-Wheels. at first it was cool but im like Thats so old i mean you know how they made toy duel disks? well imagine a toy d-wheel? thats pretty F***ed up if u ask me .anyways they should make it that like the Egyptian god come back somehow or Joey duels Yusei.

Archived