What will happen when YGO 5D'S is Over!? Will YGO be lost!?

Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?

• Yes. It's sad, but still something you can't stop...
    • No. They'll make something that will take the place as the 4th Saga.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Awesome actually in the REAL original, the only problem they had there was Seto being in a coma after the duel. In DM yea they have a problem. GX does have some plot its could go with if desperately mainly how the Marufujis get on with their own league.

@ Al, the Arcadia movement did have a chance of being further explored, until they killed Divine off the 2nd time. There's still avenues to be explored I believe.

@ Saturn - Remember R works with Pegasus being dead....in the Anime thanks to Doma he's still alive.

Maybe the world will realise that Yugioh should die once and for all.

It's just being ridiculous, I mean, they got so run out of ideas, they used motorbikes to play a card game.

Crappy concept, crappy show.

Why wont it die!

Because they want the ratings. They will probably last some more with probably duel jets, or a Dark Version of the Crimson Dragon, who knows what will happen. They have it all up their sleeves. They just need each idea to last long enough for another idea to be pulled out.

That's a very good point on the D-Wheels, plus its not as if the series is 100% riding duels, I think its 50/50 now. Alot of the main cast don't have a D-Wheel, either because they just don't or they're under aged to drive such a machine.

Well this may last more longer than you think as know that their was ananime I think thats still going on its 40th year and this seems to be a populer card games so if the anime for 5D ends they will just make some generic boosters contain cards that have appeared or have yet to appeared in 5D, GX and original before a new yugioh seires is annouced.

well in the japanese episode (episode #180) remember jaden met yugi, hell he actually dueled him......but he didnt meet pharoah atem cus he was already long gone, yusei i really dont know if tht can happen cus theyre in satellite/neo domino and who the hell knows what jaden and ygi would b up to, thtd b interesting though id like to c tht lol

I think that after 5D'S, maybe time will go back to Yugi's times. They'll have Yugi confronting another enemy, such as Tenma Yakou (From YGO R, the one in Shonen Jump) in the Anime as well, or have another character using some new cards that are hopefully cool. Or they might mix Yugioh with some other thing. Like riding on...Skatebourds. Or things like Gundam, if what Armedilloz says is true. O_O

well in the japanese episode (episode #180) remember jaden met yugi' date=' hell he actually dueled him......but he didnt meet pharoah atem cus he was already long gone, yusei i really dont know if tht can happen cus theyre in satellite/neo domino and who the hell knows what jaden and ygi would b up to, thtd b interesting though id like to c tht lol

[/quote']

Yes because Yami looks so like Yugi. Answer: We don't know when that was set, so you cannot say he was already gone.

Kenta, they would need to kill Pegasus, and since they created Doma, they missed killing him at the end of DK. (He died of blood loss most likely after his eye was gorged out)

Skateboards would be one step back from the D-Wheels.

5Ds is set probably too far in the future for Judai or Yugi to appear, we know it happened after YGO, DM and GX ended, if it happened directly after GX Judai would be 35+ by then.

@ - DarkSingerAslla Piscu - Otherwise they would have ruined it. The Earthbound Gods are malicious beings I wouldn't be surprised if Ccapac Apu was involved in Kiryu's torture before even talking to Kiryu or at the least stopped Yusei, Crow and JACK from seeing him.

Archived