What will happen when YGO 5D'S is Over!? Will YGO be lost!?

Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will YGO vanish after 5D's!?

• Yes. It's sad, but still something you can't stop...
    • No. They'll make something that will take the place as the 4th Saga.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they should seriuosly make yugi' date=' jaden, and yusei meet up with each other.....3 way duel.....:lol: whatcha gonna do whenz konamiz as depserate as this? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[/quote']

that would be cool. have a time machine gone wrong and everyone battles eachother. what next cyber end dragon vs. blue eyes ultimate?

they should seriuosly make yugi' date=' jaden, and yusei meet up with each other.....3 way duel.....:lol: whatcha gonna do whenz konamiz as depserate as this? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[/quote']

that would be cool. have a time machine gone wrong and everyone battles eachother. what next cyber end dragon vs. blue eyes ultimate?

Agreed

ah heres a good plot. some one from yugioh 5d's builds a time machine that goes hay-wire and is controled by some evil force. everyone meets up in a combinations of their times. the winning team/season saves their time from total colapse while the others are sent into eternal darkness. the winning season lives on andtheir time doesnt become effected by anything(aka a different dimension sorf of thing happens to the others. like some alternate reality or time)

[/quote']

Worst possible idea ever thought up.

ah heres a good plot. some one from yugioh 5d's builds a time machine that goes hay-wire and is controled by some evil force. everyone meets up in a combinations of their times. the winning team/season saves their time from total colapse while the others are sent into eternal darkness. the winning season lives on andtheir time doesnt become effected by anything(aka a different dimension sorf of thing happens to the others. like some alternate reality or time)

I take back what I said, THIS is the worst possible idea ever thought up.

It won't stop airing because 5 d's will NEVER stop airing! I mean dueling and riding a motorcycle at the same time is the best idea ever! It isn't completely pointless at all! Yugioh will live forever! [/sarcasm]

Seriously, dueling on motorcycles: FAIL. That is pretty stupid. Why don't you all go in helicopters and skydive and duel?

They are running out of ideas faster than those duel runners are failing. I mean, the speed thing is almost okay, but if you make it racing, why don't you just stall the duel and outrun them? If that's the best Konami can come up with, they need to come up with ideas fast.

5Ds is reaching an end anyway' date=' more than likely. So yes it's sad but Yugioh won't live forever.

[/quote']

It is ending. It won't live for the next 4 weeks! Unless they come up with some more crap. Like duel jets, or that dimension collision thing. They could save themselves, by going back to the basics, and with the whole egypt thing. MAYBE.

I myself, have 2 problems. IF I think that it will still go on, the reasons are:

Konami is getting a ton of money using just shiny paper that makes children obsessed with them. IF they would stop making them, Konami would lose Billions of money at the same time.

IF I think it will end, the reasons are:

Konami is desparate. In GX and Original, new types of cards didn't appear except the Gods and Sacred Beasts (aka Lords). That means that Synchros and Dark Synchros, and the dangerous guys dueling on Bikes (that's really dangerous to bike and duel at the same time lol) is Konami's last stand. Yeah, like they'll get more stupid ideas to ruin the masterpiece.

I would try to think of the 1st. Just, I don't like the name of the next chapter of YGO 5D'S...

[/quote']

If Yugi appearing in GX killed GX's final 2 episodes, that would destroy the whole time space continuum.

Well technically Bandai didn't have effect cards, so Konami did create Effect monsters.

If it keeps going it'll be the new Pokemon (which is probably 2 weeks away from 600 episodes)

With the D-Wheels it sort of seemed like a natural progression adding a bit more of an upbeat atmosphere to duels and adrenaline. They were very slow previously.

Poll Creator: FIFTH

Hmm' date=' Why dont They just jump out of a Plane And Duel? [/sarcasm']

Why dont they make more Sesons for YGO/GX until they get ideas.

1. You took that from me, except mine was in a helicopter, you also took the end sarcasm.

2. Truth be told, the original YGO is dead, unless they come up with a way for Yami to come back. GX has a shot, but they pretty much did as much as they could with it. The fun episodes (It's the first episodes where everyone meets each other and lives normally) are WAY gone. They even used Exodia as a bad guy, I don't think they have much else up their sleeve. They already did the universe of Duel Monsters (I think.....). I'm pretty sure they have nothing left.

Yeah. They're doomed. They worked themselves into a hole w/the whole Signer/Dark Signer emphasis. Unless they go the way of the original manga with its completely nonexistant storyline and MAYBE a reference to cards every 2 ep's or so. Seriously, though, what are they going to do? Just running around summoning Crimson Dragon and blowing up the world every time they run into something they don't like. Stick a fork in them, they're done.

Yeah. They're doomed. They worked themselves into a hole w/the whole Signer/Dark Signer emphasis. Unless they go the way of the original manga with its completely nonexistant storyline and MAYBE a reference to cards every 2 ep's or so. Seriously' date=' though, what are they going to do? Just running around summoning Crimson Dragon and blowing up the world every time they run into something they don't like. Stick a fork in them, they're done.

[/quote']

You're actually quite wrong. I can imagine an easy way for them to continue.

Also, this series is about the cards now, they'll likely never return to rare card references.

Archived