YuGiOh! Duel Monsters, GX, or 5D's?

what do u guys like better, the original yugioh, gx, or 5d's? personally my fav. was original yugioh....ok, they didnt exactly follow the rules (forget it, they completed SLAUGHTERED the rules of the game lol) but they had original and pretty good cards, but then gx came and well i thought it was kinda lame, same wit 5d's (well actually i find tht series interesting but the synchro cards confuse me lol)

I Think the Orginal yugioh was great, awesome cards, GX=LAME (Too much weird crap going on) 5D=Awesomeness, Syncro Summoning is the new version of Ritual Summoning and its alot easier to do that than ritual, I don't think I've seen a ritual summoning in the 5D series.

yea GX was very weird, i liked SOME of the monsters like the elemental hero guys wer cool and all but i have to say lots of weird sheet like syrus falling in love wit dark magician girl (wtf???) and especially the ending of the series where jaden fuses wit yubel........wtf that was such a weird ending for the series, plus the plot of the series was kinda butchered like i couldnt keep up wit it half the time whereas yugioh duel monsters was straight forward.........dont know what 5d's is about cus i only bothered to watch the first episode lol

well 5D is around a middle/south american theme. There is 5 people selected as the signers servants of the crimision dragon. each signer is given a certain dragon "5D= 5 Dragons" Not much about the history of the signers isn't told very well in the 1st season, but the second season, it tells alot of back story about them.

Archived