Funny Point to be Made About the Anime...

does anybody else find it funny how people in the show made such a big deal over the cards? my opinion is if they cared so much bout the cards they coulda jus stole them, like for example when marik had winged dragon of ra and yugi needed to get it, he didnt do sheet bout it. yes i know he had to duel him and win but what he COULD HAVE done (if he was tht desperate) he coulda jus kicked his ass, taken the card, and ripped it up or somethin if it wer so dangerous and sheet know? plus did any1 else find it funny when weevil threw exodia overboard around the 1st season and yugi jumped off the boat to get the cards back, risking his life in the process? not hatin on yugioh or anythin but if u think about it well the characters have no common sense (yes i know its just a show but i jus felt like makin some funny points lol) what do u guys think?

does anybody else find it funny how people in the show made such a big deal over the cards? my opinion is if they cared so much bout the cards they coulda jus stole them' date=' like for example when marik had winged dragon of ra and yugi needed to get it, he didnt do s*** bout it. yes i know he had to duel him and win but what he COULD HAVE done (if he was tht desperate) he coulda jus kicked his ass, taken the card, and ripped it up or somethin if it wer so dangerous and s*** know? plus did any1 else find it funny when weevil threw exodia overboard around the 1st season and [b']Joey[/b] jumped off the boat to get the cards back, risking his life in the process? not hatin on yugioh or anythin but if u think about it well the characters have no common sense (yes i know its just a show but i jus felt like makin some funny points lol) what do u guys think?

Fixed.

They wouldn't be able to make a good story of that.

Archived