The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Season 2

Yep. It's finally made it's long awaited return. :D

It's entitled Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, and is confirmed to have 28 episodes (most speculate that 14 will be the first season, since the episodes will be apparently mixed together, or something).

Uhm. Discuss?

It's hard to read you text on this white skin.

Oh' date=' and yay for second season =P

[/quote']

It is? I've never had any complaints before, but 'kay. I'll stop.

Oh? I thought it was just the first new episode called BLR.

I didn't know that at the time of making this thread, sorry. But yes, I think that's the case.

Yeh, they#re airing all episodes in order of the light novels, and filling in the blanks between episodes. BLR came after Boredom of HS, and before mysterique sign, so they've shown it now. The next new ep should be along in a couple weeks.

And this new season is apparently named The Disappearance of HS

Apparently this started in February.

Where'd you hear that?

It first aired May 21st' date=' 4 days ago.

[/quote']

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Melancholy_of_Haruhi-chan_Suzumiya_episodes

The episodes of the original net animation (ONA) The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya were produced by Kyoto Animation between February and May 2009. The episodes are based on a parody manga series of the same name based on the Haruhi Suzumiya series. The series does not fit into the normal continuity of the main series. During the first couple episodes' date=' the characters in the series were rendered using computers. Soon afterward, the character animation returned to the standard two-dimensional animation style. Twenty-five episodes were created for the ONA series, with two episodes released each week until the last, where an extra long episode was shown. [/quote']

They are awesome, though.

Archived