why did they never finish dubbing gx

Didn't the Japanese watch Season 4 on TV.....

I'm glad GX wasn't, we don't need them to butcher YET another Season of GX, when it wasn't that good to begin with (at times). Its called 4Kids deciding to go with a new idea, or rather go off to butcher yet another series.....which they brought before even episode 1 was aired.

*slaps you* Season 4 didn't suck, I'm just glad its safe now or for the moment. 4Kids are behind enough as it with 5Ds, I mean they're 30 episodes behind at the moment, I don't think they'd have the time for GX Season 4.

I think I know of two reasons why they nix'd going for Season 4.

1) Honest (he's an angel by every single definition of the term). Though he's nowhere near a threat to 4Kids compared to . . .

2) Nihilistic Darkness. This is the biggest one -- Darkness goes complete Lawful Evil Buddhist on the world with a side of suicide, instrumentality, etc. It'd be like asking them do Evangelion.

2) Nihilistic Darkness. This is the biggest one -- Darkness goes complete Lawful Evil Buddhist on the world with a side of suicide' date=' instrumentality, etc. [b']It'd be like asking them do Evangelion[/b].

Just think of them doing Shinji's dub voice. xD

Yeah, 4Kids just can't be bothered. Remember, they have other non-YGO series to butcher, as well.

Archived