One Piece

Guest Star

I used to like this show. I used to watch the Dub all the time. Then, they changed the Opening and the characters' voices.

I stopped watching it.

One Piece is smex, but only in Japanese and Manga form. Lets all take a moment to talk about how much ass the 4kids version sucks, and then move on. As a person, I love adventure, and I love the whole idea of the adventurer's spirit as expressed in this manga. I think it is both very powerful and a lot of fun. Plus, the Japanese version is awesome. I have the first two volumes on DVD. I only watch the Japanese.

The new FuniMation dub is quite good. However, the show can sometimes be slow paced. That doesn't stop it from being entertaining, and it presents some very interesting ideas on courage and what it really takes to be a man. However, it has flaws in its pacing, and I find the music to be repetitive.

All dubs can suck it.

Subs are better. Though I don't feel like having my eyes go down the screen each time to see what they're saying.

I prefer to read mangas. Just like Seta. xD

One Piece is one I prefer over many animes. Although Samurai Champloo, Rurouni Kenshin (mostly manga), and Afro Samurai I like better. Naruto can suck it.

When I liked 4Kids, I actually liked this. I started to watch it less and less once the Alabasta Arc reached its end. Now it's dubbed to Funimation, so that's really good. Give me a good reason to watch this again that will let me convince people why I do and I'll watch it.

Chopper and Mihawk FTW.

I love it!

I've watched a little of the anime and read a little of the manga, but I'm mainly reading the SCREENER of it. Yeah, that's right, I read manga WITHOUT pictures! Yay for screeners!

Seriously, It's weird to notice that you can still follow the plot when you read... only the text...

Archived