Bleach most recent episodes

ive been liking this part of the show.....however one of the four pillars havefallen. so 2 questions

wat do u think will happen with the pillar situation will the town fully come back to the real world

and wat do u think will happen to ichigo in his most recent fight

Unless they make the destruction of the towers more dramatic than the destruction of the first, it would be anticlimactic. Barragan could easily destroy all three of them right now, Harribel hardly had the chance, since she had was distracted most of the time, and she's frozen. Stark is the Primera, so he could do it even quicker than Barragan.

Soi Fon's tied herself to a building' date=' and is ready to release her bankai, what is it? and what's her secret plan. Who knows, i want too @_@

[/quote']

I think t=she tied herslef to the building because she cannot control her bankai or it is to strong.

Unless they make the destruction of the towers more dramatic than the destruction of the first' date=' it would be anticlimactic. Barragan could easily destroy all three of them right now, Harribel hardly had the chance, since she had was distracted most of the time, and she's frozen. Stark is the Primera, so he could do it even quicker than Barragan.

[/quote']

Stark is probably stronger, but he is lazy and probably doesn't have as much of destructive power as Barragan does. Harribel is pratically dead according to Hitsugaya.

i really don't think Halibels dead yet, if your powers the abillity to control the tempreture and form of water with your mind, i don't really see being locked up in an ice prison as that much of an obstacle.

Also was this just the 4th espada or can the top three do the black cero aswell because i think we would have seen Halibel do it.

Soifons bankai probabily gives her hornet wings and make her fly off at incredible speed in random directions and thats why she has to tie herself down otherwise she'll just fly away from japan.

That bankai concept sounds like crap. Also if you even read what Hitsugaya said. He said once all the petals fall off or something she'll be dead, therefore it isn't a Prison as it wasn't 1000 Year Ice Prison as that was a Bankai technique whereas the move he just used was a Shikai technique as stated by Hitsugaya just performed in Bankai state.

yeah its not that great, but i can only really see her using a bankai that increases speed by the fact she tied herself to a building, i really dont see it as something like a giant hornet or a swarm of hornets, it just dosnet seem like something shed have in her fighting style, she dosent even use kidou that much so i don't see it as kidou related.

also i only said it was a prison as a metaphor for her being trapped in ice and its not mentioned how the ice kills her so i only assumed that it traps her in ice and then kills her with lack of oxygen, unless its sorta like shiva's diamond dust then shes defenitally dead

Archived